holiday must-dos?

disneymom2one

All our dreams can come true, if we have the coura
Brief background is our first Christmas onsite. We usually go the week before. We know the crowds will be crazy (we'll be there the 22nd to the 27th) but what I'm interested in - what should I be reserving now? I think I'll have meals taken care of but I just found out about the sleigh rides. It'll be me, dh, and our nine year old daughter. We're complete Disney veterans - somehow we're doing about five trips in six months this year (one due to Ivan).

Osborne Lights and Candlelight Processional and the live shows offered during the holidays.See the CBJ Christmas Show and visit the different holiday storytellers at different countrys in WS at Epcot for a few things I wouldn't miss.Don't forget the Christmas Parade at MK.::yes:: :wave2:

Am I right to think that the 3:00 parade Dec 4-11 will be the christams parade instead? This will be our first time for the holidays and we are not buying the special Christmas party so want to see what we can without extra money. Please list the goodies we can do in the parks just during normal hours!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter