Holiday Secret Sister sign ups

I'm a late one too. I have most everything that I want to send but need to grab a couple more things this weekend and will mail early next week. Sorry but its been crazy here.

I'm hoping my SS has received her package. I mailed it priority over a week ago. Hopefully the USPS hasn't chewed it up or anything.....

I did! I did!!!:yay: Sorry to not post sooner. I only check my mailbox once a week (sometimes longer :cutie: ) and got the package the end of last week. And then this week is my last week of courses with final exams next week. :eek: I'm just trying to tread water right now. But having turned in my last term paper today, I can now look at the package properly and appreciate everything.

I got: a bunch of Disney stickers, a Tink sticker pack (which shockingly I didn't already have - thought I had them all!), some really pretty self-adhesive jewels, holiday stickers, a purple gift tin (I :lovestruc purple!!!), a pretty paper kit (now what to use that for???), a really awesome Travel paper pack (which I have never seen before - that's so cool), and other scrapping accessories. I love everything!!! Thanks so much for your generosity with all the gifts I have received.

It is cool that you were my SS because the first 8x8 page layout I ever did was for your baby book! Hope you have a great Christmas and a Scrapping New Year!

I got my package! Thank you so much minniegarden - you excelled yourself!

I got a big Mickey head cookie cutter, a large Mickey head stamp, a darling envelope album (I've never seen one of these before - absolutely beautiful:lovestruc ) a set of decorated bulldog clips/place holders (ditto!) and a big tin of super deluxe Primas in lovely autumn shades:goodvibes . And a beautiful card with it all!

I've had a stupidly busy week at work so this made my evening:cloud9:

Hey everyone!!! Just a update with recent arrivals!!!! :)

Current list

I'll note November if they received November and than December when they get December...

Participants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adults: received questionnaire back =

DisneyIsTerrific November December
MomOf2DisneyKids November December
rlovew November
PrincessNancy96 November December
jennyL November December
AlexWyattMommy November
MinnieGarden November
bearbear November
wall*e 2008 November
Arizona Rita November December
Tigger1221 November
MazdaUK November December
Mischief_Managed November December
catinthehat35 November
TPCShauna November December
knovak November
lsherman November
Bellaswan November
Michellepooh November
VickiV November
Mickster November December
Tinkerbean November
BAMB November December
Dyan November
Disney_rider

Kids, parent, buddy request: received questionnaire back =

Hannah - Mo2DK - girl November December
Little Bit - AWM - either November December
Wy/Fy - AWM - either November December
Wall-E - MO2DK - boy November
Kicky - MazdaUK - boy November December
Little Bear - bearbear - girl November
Tigger1221 Sister - Tigger1221 - girl November
Banana - Arizona Rita - either November
Roopooh - Michellepooh November December
jellybean - Tinkerbean - November December
Orville - BAMB - boy - November December

So glad it arrived safely, Mischief_Managed! Hope you will be able to put everything to good use. Good luck with your exams!! :goodvibes

Mine will be mailing on Monday (or maybe Saturday) I just returned from a fabulous trip to WDW so I am a little late getting caught up with reality! LOL!

I got my package! Thank you so much minniegarden - you excelled yourself!

I got a big Mickey head cookie cutter, a large Mickey head stamp, a darling envelope album (I've never seen one of these before - absolutely beautiful:lovestruc ) a set of decorated bulldog clips/place holders (ditto!) and a big tin of super deluxe Primas in lovely autumn shades:goodvibes . And a beautiful card with it all!

I've had a stupidly busy week at work so this made my evening:cloud9:

Mazda,

I'm so glad that you like everything! And just as glad that everything made it! :upsidedow I hope you enjoy everything! :goodvibes

Ode to My Secret Sister

I received a special package
it was under the bills in a stack(age)
My Sister left me a note with a Mickey
She is very sneaky and very tricky
I got loads of doodads and embellies
but my sister will not reveal her identity, please tellie!!!
A Happy Birthday Barnes and Noble gift card also came
I guess I'll crack a good book until my SS decides to reveal her name.

Thanks for all my goodies Sis!!!
Today I really needed a pick me up, it was not a good MIL/DH day. They were fighting and my heart hurt.

:hug: Buffy!!

It is not me... :( But I sure wish you would have called.... I would have made you smile too!!!!

Let me know if I can do anything to help!!!!

:hug: Buffy!!

It is not me... :( But I sure wish you would have called.... I would have made you smile too!!!!

Let me know if I can do anything to help!!!!

Kill my DH and my MIL??? LOL

Sometimes they can act like such babies!! And DH does not see that he acts just like her sometimes! And the nurses and my kids saw all this go down too, it was embarrassing to say the least.

Ode to My Secret Sister

I received a special package
it was under the bills in a stack(age)
My Sister left me a note with a Mickey
She is very sneaky and very tricky
I got loads of doodads and embellies
but my sister will not reveal her identity, please tellie!!!
A Happy Birthday Barnes and Noble gift card also came
I guess I'll crack a good book until my SS decides to reveal her name.

Thanks for all my goodies Sis!!!
Today I really needed a pick me up, it was not a good MIL/DH day. They were fighting and my heart hurt.

I am still praying. I know that things can be hard- I am here if you need an ear. Good luck on the Secret Sister Case- not me- mine has been recieved.

Rebecca

Not mine - but I hope my SS and DS's SS get tehirs today. I get nervous about post at Christmas.

Aw Buffy, sorry thins aren't going great...:hug: I'm glad you got a great package!

I am still waiting for the stuff I ordered...thanks for being patient SS.:)

Wow! Thank you to my Secret Sister: Mickster!!! :woohoo: :) I really need this today and it came after I had already picked up the mail. he must have forgot it in the truck and brought it back!!

Talk about some holiday goodies!!!

I received:
I got a cute bracelet too w/a sn**man!!! :) I have it on now!!!
A Treasure Stamp: LOVE IT!!
Candy Stripe Place Card holders: I know where I'm using these!!
Sn**man note pad: How did you know I need one?
Holiday Card Making kit: will be putting this to good use tomorrow!
3 packages of winter scrapbooking paper!! LOVE IT!! HAVE BEEN EYEING THIS SET!!
2 small photo frames
Basic grey file folder set
Gorgeous big stocking that I can insert photos!!!
Lightbulb dip/butter knives ~ LOVE THOSE!!
Sn** wooden screen decorations! DS8 is already trying to claim it for himself!!

Mickster: Thank you so much!!! You spoiled me rotten!!!
Hopefully my SS has gotten her stuff.. I sent it over a week ago but have not heard..

:hug:

My DD Hannah just got her package today!! :yay: (I think it came a few days ago, but we were waiting to go to the post office.) She got a bunch of fibers, Camp Rock notebook, CR & HSM lip balm, mickey and minnie parts snaps, a frame, some stickers, and a note saying that she'll have to wait to find out who her SS is until the NEXT package that she gets!! She says THANKS!! :yay: and she loves everything!!! She can't believe that there is something else coming!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter