Holiday Secret Sister sign ups

Wall-E got his awesome package today from his secret buddy, Buffy's DS!
He got 2 things of model magic, a Wall-E I-spy type book, 2 things of K'nex and a Cars notepad. He loved it all and he was SO excited to unwrap everything! He was screaming when he saw the Wall-E book and he's already made a hot-air balloon and a train with the model magic (and he's only had the stuff for about an hour!)
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Glad he got it and loves everything. If you put the model magic in ziploc bags and squeeze the air out it will stay soft but if you leave it out in the air it will get semi hard. My kids love the stuff and it's a nice alternative to play dough, I hate play dough!

I want the Wall-E I Spy book!!!

Kicky asked if Orville liked his stuff. You may have heard Woolworths has gone bust - that's probably why none of the things we'd planned on adding were in stock:headache: I don't know where we're going to get toys from now without going out of town to Toys R Us, as the other main toy place is Early Learning Centre, which doesn't really cater for over-8. I suppose I'll have to be organised and get everything online.

I WIN!
I have the ultimate best sister in the whole wide world!!!
My life has been insane and I haven't even had the chance to report what was in my November package, but I will get back to that!

This month I got everything you can imagine! Get a cup of coffee because this is going to take a while!!!
Let see...I got chocolate..hershey kisses and these cute dark chocolate peppermint patties decorated with flower shaped paper that she stamped!!!So cute!:banana: Also included were Rudolph noses (red hots) and scarecrow poop (jelly beans):rotfl: :rotfl:
Then we move to the beautiful candle holder she made for me with silver and turquoise glitter. She even included tealights! So pretty for the holidays!!!:banana:

Then she included colored sugar crystals, one bag was red crytsals, a green bag and the other is red white and pink. These will be used this weekend for the cookies I am making for a Christmas party!:banana:

It was fun because I kept opening boxes and fidning all kind of fun stuff! I got a beautiful assortment of prima flowers and under those were gorgeous antique looking chipboard tags. Also in that box was a mickey mouse add a charm and an Eeyore Jibbitz!:thumbsup2 :cool1:

Another box had red glitter letters that are self sticking. These will make a page title pop!:yay:

I got my all time favorite snack and it was even the brand I like! I got a large bag of planters pistachio nuts! I live on these and actually ate the last of mine last night!:scared: So this was a great save for me!:teeth:

If you need a bathroom break, I understand...the list still has a long way to go!:)

I got a really cool tool that prints dates as a stamper. This is cool because I am a lame journaler and this will help me at least date my pages! So cool!:woohoo:

To be continued on next post!

I WIN!

Me again...I still have the best sister ever!!!:goodvibes

I got Heidi Swapp Chipboard letters. They are all lower case in a beautiful color called sea!:goodvibes

I also got three spools of ribbon, two seafoam green and one light peach. These are actually the colors of Talya's first strut costume. Funny thing, I haven't scrapped those pictures yet!:rotfl: Coordinating with these ribbons is jar of Beadifuls. I have never used these before, so anything suggestions are welcomed!! I also got Beadifuls in Halloween colors!!!:banana:

Are you still with me??? I got Vintage Wood Shapes in bubble gum pink they are cute flowers, hearts and stars! Also Chipboard Alphabet from K & Company. These both go well with the Beadifuls and ribbons... Also in the pink family is a package of Lost & Found pink acrylic and metal beads.:lovestruc

I got a small package of Christmas Wreaths in 3D stickers! A package of 3D stickers in the shape of presents!: and really cool heart brads. They look like Brighton hearts, I think I need to do a page on my Brighton addiction!!! yay:

I got two sets of Alphabet stickers in glitter colors. One is green and the other is different shades of red!!!:woohoo:

I got a neat tag set oc Christmas Cheer tags by K & Company. It ncludes 24 tags!!!:santa:

Almost done! My sister made a really neat page for Fall. It is an 8X8 page and is perfect for my DD's current album. I will happily attach pictures and then add it to my total for the month!:banana:

The last two items are awesome!!! The first is a scrapmat with the letters STAR cut out. It is in a bright yellow color and will look fantastic on a tennis page for my son!!!:yay:

The last thing is something I have never seen, but looks store bought. It is a laser cut title that says Baton Twirling with a twirler on it!!!!!! OMG This is awesome and will definitely be on the cover page of her twirling album this year!!!!:banana:

I truly can't say thank you enough. I have been having a very hard time with my DD these past few months and this really was a perfect mental health gift for me. As I opened each item, I felt a little better...a little lighter and a lot more in the holiday mood! So thank you!:goodvibes

Now if you've followed me this long...if you are my secret sister...please let me know...there was no name included!!!

I will be back with the Novmeber package...I still have it here on my desk, life just hasn't let me play with anything yet...:)

Holy Goodies!!!!
My SS box got here yesterday and i got a ton of stuff.
Thank you Shauna so much
I haven't gotten a chance to go through it all. But the mints are already in my purse!!!
Thanks so much and Merry Christmas:hug:

I'm so happy you received it! I just got home from WDW and had a couple of seconds to track it and saw that it didn't arrive until Dec. 13 and I mailed it on Dec. 3!!! What is up with the P.O.??

I hope you will be able to use all the stuff and that you liked the Tiki room pieces. I had made you some others but they are in the November package that is still missing.

Either way, I hope you enjoy!

The US mail service is evil I have proof!!!:sad2:

I agree. They are really falling down on the job lately. :guilty:

Now if you've followed me this long...if you are my secret sister...please let me know...there was no name included!!!

I thought I wrote my name on the back of something. Maybe it was on something I ended up taking out of the box.

pretty in tink and I were fortunate enough to go to a CK Convention right before mailing time and I was able to get a lot of real bargains there. The "star" and "baton twirling" things came from there too. I looked every where locally for anything baton related. That was the only thing I found at all. As far as the convention, we just went to the vendor show and decided that next year, no kids are going with us :) There was too much fun stuff to look at! pretty in tink actually made the candleholder too.

I'm glad you like everything. I think the SS swap is really fun.

VickiV

I got my package today. :cool1: My SS was Mischief Managed and she did a great job. I got:
2 packs of Christmas ribbon
2 pack of Christmas tags
2 packs Christmas stickers
Cruise stickers
Cruise brads
Tropical brads
Beach chipboard accents
2 packs of Christmas rub-ons
I LOVE everything!:goodvibes

I got my package today. :cool1: My SS was Mischief Managed and she did a great job. I got:
2 packs of Christmas ribbon
2 pack of Christmas tags
2 packs Christmas stickers
Cruise stickers
Cruise brads
Tropical brads
Beach chipboard accents
2 packs of Christmas rub-ons
I LOVE everything!:goodvibes

I'm glad it got there. And that you love it. I hope you have fun with it all.

Hey everyone!!! Just a update with recent arrivals!!!! :)

Current list

I'll note November if they received November and than December when they get December...

Participants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adults: received questionnaire back =

DisneyIsTerrific November December
MomOf2DisneyKids November December
rlovew November December
PrincessNancy96 November December
jennyL November December
AlexWyattMommy November December
MinnieGarden November
bearbear November December
wall*e 2008 November December
Arizona Rita November December
Tigger1221 November ]December
MazdaUK November December
Mischief_Managed November December
catinthehat35 November December
TPCShauna November December
knovak November
lsherman November
Bellaswan NovemberDecember; per SS confirmation
Michellepooh November
VickiV November
Mickster November December
Tinkerbean November December
BAMB November December
Dyan November December
Disney_rider November December

Kids, parent, buddy request: received questionnaire back =

Hannah - Mo2DK - girl November December
Little Bit - AWM - either November December
Wy/Fy - AWM - either November December
Wall-E - MO2DK - boy November December
Kicky - MazdaUK - boy November December
Little Bear - bearbear - girl November December
Tigger1221 Sister - Tigger1221 - girl NovemberDecember
Banana- Arizona Rita - either November December
Roopooh - Michellepooh November December
jellybean - Tinkerbean - November December
Orville - BAMB - boy - November December

Hey everyone!!! Just a update with recent arrivals!!!! :)

Current list

I'll note November if they received November and than December when they get December...

Participants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disney_rider ??? November??? December

Disney_rider's November package has still not turned up to her nor been returned to me (although it might be in my vacation hold mail that I haven't had a chance to pick up), so I made her December box extra big. Just an FYI so that your list will be accurate.

Thanks Shauna!!! I was going to PM you..but than DS12 called from school sick...so I'm just checking back in!!! :)
OMG! I need a break... off to fix my post!!!

I am not sure if the name on the package is Moms name or sisters name.
BUT.................:cool1:
She LOVES everything!
She recieved a Christmas paper pack, lip gloss, a cool etching art pad, the letter "L" ornament and what she was most excited about is a tin lunchbox kit!
Mom, this was so worth the wait, she said!
Thank you !
You were a great secret sisiter!!:yay: :love:
Banana

I am not sure if the name on the package is Moms name or sisters name.
BUT.................:cool1:
She LOVES everything!
She recieved a Christmas paper pack, lip gloss, a cool etching art pad, the letter "L" ornament and what she was most excited about is a tin lunchbox kit!
Mom, this was so worth the wait, she said!
Thank you !
You were a great secret sisiter!!:yay: :love:
Banana

Oh I am so glad she liked it! She had a great time picking it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter