Holiday Shopping ..

Well done Nat!

I wish Anna's school would let them wear trousers in the winter when its really cold....

I have been after a dress in French Connection called "love bird" I tried it on back in June but didnt buy it:upsidedow Its been sold out for quite a while, however today I just happned to look on ebay and there was one for sale ending today and I got it for £32 :banana::banana:

I have a dooo on tuesday night I wanted the love bird dress for so......

....in the meantime, I did buy this dress in FC, I bought it in black (of course) and will wear it without the belt (there are no belt loops).

I have begged the ebay lady to send the dress on Monday so I get it tuesday ready to iron and wear in the evening:):)

Wow you did well Nat.

Nice dress Joanne, I hope your other one arrives in time. :wizard:

I bought a couple of bits yesterday, grey cropped trousers and 2 plain pink t-shirts.

We popped to Tesco earlier to get Ellie some school uniform and i managed to get

2 pairs of school trousers
1 school shirt
2 vest tops for me
1 pair of shorts for me
a white cardigan ( finally!)
and a bikini for ellie

All for thirty seven pounds :cool1:

Sounds as though your got some bargins Nat!:thumbsup2

I went to M&S to get Matthew a few bits and pieces for school the other day and they had 3 for 2 on school items, think it ends tomorrow!

Tesco had 3 for 2 as well :thumbsup2

Joanne none of the girls at the high school wear skirts.....even in the summer :confused3

Sshh, don't tell everyone, but I bought another top today from Republic for a tenner in the sale :rotfl::rotfl:

85622_sm.jpg

Tesco had 3 for 2 as well :thumbsup2

Joanne none of the girls at the high school wear skirts.....even in the summer :confused3

Sorry to go OT....
It's the total opposite here. At the local high school down the road the girls have a strict uniform code tartan skirts (short) shirt and tie, blazer and long knee high socks......not a trouser in sight.

I've just made a mercy dash into Nuneaton for Kerry to get some hair dye, when I got attacked by this dress in the Monsoon sale for 27.50, and it made me buy it ;)

img-thing

I just need a nice tan to show it off :thumbsup2

Oooh, lovely dresses everyone.

I got this one yesterday for my Engagment shoot in WDW. :)

EDress.jpg

thats a great dress !

forgot to say that asda have disney beach towels on offer for 3 quid :thumbsup2

Your dress is lovely too Victoria :thumbsup2

I'll have to pop into Asda and have a look at those towels Nat ::yes::

Lovely stuff everyone :thumbsup2

I've just bought these for my parents to give me for my birthday, IMO this style of Birkenstock looks much nicer when worn :)
458283l.gif

Can't wait to wear them at WDW :yay:

Also got a few Monsoon bargains on eBay:
!BV969Lg!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-C4EjlLlzVVHBKVMk7mOsw~~_1.JPG

!BWC3Rf!!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DIEjlLlul7eBKVjFrobe!~~_1.JPG

!BSfcsz!!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKjsEjlLmUU31BKDcrD1vug~~_1.JPG

And this fabric which i'm planning to make a top with for WDW, hopefully for photos with Chip and Dale:
5b83_1.JPG

some lovely things brought, lovely monsoon dresses.

Lizzie-I love those sandals,:)

I've just made a mercy dash into Nuneaton for Kerry to get some hair dye, when I got attacked by this dress in the Monsoon sale for 27.50, and it made me buy it ;)

img-thing

I just need a nice tan to show it off :thumbsup2

Oooh, lovely dresses everyone.

I got this one yesterday for my Engagment shoot in WDW. :)

EDress.jpg

I love the dresses.

I did some serious shopping online today. I absolutely adore Crocs. I know that they are butt ugly, but they are the only shoes in which I can walk for miles without my feet hurting. I have worn my existing pairs within an inch of their lives and was planning on taking them to Florida and then replacing them with new ones once I am out there as they are normally cheaper in the USA. In the last few days I kept hearing and reading that the company that makes them is likely to go bust. I started to get a bit worried. Today somebody on the UK Community Board posted a coupon code for Sports Direct. They are having a Crocs sale this week. They are selling them for GBP10 a pair with free postage. So I ended up ordering some Mary Janes in Silver, Seafoam and Celery. I had intended to order one pair in each colour, but I accidentally ordered 2 pairs in the Celery (a beautiful light green). I also ordered 2 pairs of the normal Cayman style (one Seafoam and one Purple) plus a pair of Disney Caymans. They only had the red and black ones in my size. I would have loved to get the Pearl and Pink ones as well. So I should be well set for Crocs.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter