Holiday Shopping ..

I wnet to my Step-Mum's yesterday and borrowed a load of clothes for my holiday, if that counts - didn't cost me a penny either :rotfl2:

I also ordered this - couldn't resist

disney_mickey_mouse_neckles_500_1_270_270_76.jpg

I've bought the last couple of items for my holiday ;)

This bambi t shirt from New Look

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1709379/170937910/ProductDetails.aspx

and this sun dress to wear round the parks

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1662687/166268719/ProductDetails.aspx

Both bargains!:)

That dress is great and the t shirt is really cute.

My corset for the pirate night costume came today. I can't wait to try it one with the skirt and the top, but they are hanging up drying at the moment.

Corinna

My Mickey Mouse necklace came yesterday and I absolutely love it - I think I may have to keep it hidden so the girls don't 'borrow' it ;)

If anyone is interested, they have some lovely Disney stuff (and other TV characters) www.truffleshuffle.co.uk

Lovely clothes ladies.

My Mickey Mouse necklace came yesterday and I absolutely love it - I think I may have to keep it hidden so the girls don't 'borrow' it ;)

If anyone is interested, they have some lovely Disney stuff (and other TV characters) www.truffleshuffle.co.uk

Oh Joh what have you done! I saw your necklace & thought to myself don't ask where she got it as you won't be able to resist....then you post the link, there is so much stuff on that site that I want! :lmao: :rolleyes1

Does anyone watch Jam and Jerusalem? I saw the first couple of episodes on catch up the other day and the daughter (Cathy Tate) was wearing the top I got from Next (the purple stripy one) and the lady who plays her mother had on the hoody I returned! Is it strange I notice things like this? :lmao:

Does anyone watch Jam and Jerusalem? I saw the first couple of episodes on catch up the other day and the daughter (Cathy Tate) was wearing the top I got from Next (the purple stripy one) and the lady who plays her mother had on the hoody I returned! Is it strange I notice things like this? :lmao:

J&J is indeed excellent. I noticed your top too!
Why did you take the hoody back? I was gonna wear it lol

J&J is indeed excellent. I noticed your top too!
Why did you take the hoody back? I was gonna wear it lol

I did my last bit of holiday shopping today. I saw those great shoes yesterday, but did not get them at the time. Today I went back and got them. They have a nice heel and are super comfortable. This is the closest I will ever come to killer heels.

LydiaCrocs.jpg

Oh yes, an they are Crocs.

Corinna

Nice to see that holiday shopping is still going on Corinna

Funnily enough hubby bought me a Christmas present over the weekend, and it was a nice pair of sunglasses :rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter