Holiday Shopping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My clothes came from ASOS and they are all lovely!!! The bikini set is especially fab - great value for the cash. Just gotta make sure I can wear it now... :eek:

I also received...

image1xl-1.jpg

and...

image1xl-1-1.jpg

Ohhh some lovely stuff you got from ASOS!

I've been on there alot recently (I used to be addicted to it!) but everything I seem to like they don't have in my size :(:(

I got this today from Matalan. Don't normally venture there often but saw it online and liked it :)

s2399394c503_1.png

Just a kind of casual pool dress :goodvibes

Don't know how I missed this thread. :confused3 Lots of lovely clothes ladies. ::yes::

I love the Kaftan & Bikini Karen, such a lovely summery print.

Lovely clothes girls. I always have to try clothes on first before I buy them, though I wish I bought more on-line sometimes :)

Yay, I did some summer shopping today. I bought a Mantaray tankini set and a Mantaray top from Debenhams, and I got 20% off using some Daily Mail vouchers

Here's the tankini set (shame I won't look like her when I'm wearing it :rotfl2:)

I can't find a pic of the top, so I'll take a photo later :)

Beautiful tankini, Mandy!!! :cloud9: Look forward to seeing your other things... :thumbsup2

I received another couple of tops this morning from Joe Browns (I cannot stop buying their stuff at the moment!!!)

This looks so much better in the flesh!! It's very delicate and shimmery - would look lovely with my fave white jeans...
LC418JPG.jpg

I just fell in love with this one... :goodvibes
LC460JPG.jpg

I also bought this tee-shirt really cheaply and it looks fantastic!!! Again, the pic definitely doesn't do it justice..
LT238JPG.jpg

Lovely tops Karen :thumbsup2 I know I can't wait for the warm weather to come so I can start wearing strappy tops again

Here's a pic of my top, the photo doesn't do it justice though

DSCN0041.jpg

Roll on the summer !!!! ::yes::

Nice new clothes ladies, I'm loving seeing what you're all buying. I love the fact you're all out shopping for summer tops in January when I'm still in Hunters and duffle coats!
There's no way I'm going to be buying stuff if I'm losing weight.
As technically I don't earn, DH has promised me £1000 for new clothes if I get to a weight where I'm happier, I think I'd make it last a couple of seasons though to incentivise me to keep it off :)

Keep posting your fashion buys :thumbsup2

I received another couple of tops this morning from Joe Browns (I cannot stop buying their stuff at the moment!!!)

This looks so much better in the flesh!! It's very delicate and shimmery - would look lovely with my fave white jeans...
LC418JPG.jpg

I just fell in love with this one... :goodvibes
LC460JPG.jpg

I also bought this tee-shirt really cheaply and it looks fantastic!!! Again, the pic definitely doesn't do it justice..
LT238JPG.jpg

Those Joe Browns tops are gorgeous ... hope to have a good look at their site once I lose a few more lbs .... especially need to do something about the old bingo wings before buying strappy tops !

Oooh lovely clothes ladies!

I got an absolute bargain pair of shoes yesterday :thumbsup2 I think they are last years summer stock - were £15 I got them for £4.50 :thumbsup2 They are also Mantaray at Debenhams

029.jpg

I also got my shoes for the wedding (it counts as I'm getting married on holiday :rotfl:). I have been searching for a flat pair of pretty peep toes that won't snag on my dress. I found these yesterday in Faith (I think they are new I can't find them on the website). Perfect! :goodvibes

027.jpg

028.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter