Holiday Shopping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely shoes Gemma. The sequin one's are perfect for a wedding. :bride:

I love those wedding shoes, not sure I've seen many peep pumps so it was probably a good idea to get them :thumbsup2

I saw a lovely grey, yes, grey day dress in next yesterday but after looking at your threads on the thread ;) I wonder if I should bother, you're all off out buying summery stuff, anybody else still buying stuff you wear with opaques?

I saw a lovely grey, yes, grey day dress in next yesterday but after looking at your threads on the thread ;) I wonder if I should bother, you're all off out buying summery stuff, anybody else still buying stuff you wear with opaques?

yes me, ive not brought any summer clothes yet ;)

Lovely tops Karen :thumbsup2 I know I can't wait for the warm weather to come so I can start wearing strappy tops again

Here's a pic of my top, the photo doesn't do it justice though

DSCN0041.jpg

Roll on the summer !!!! ::yes::
It's really lovely, Mandy - love the colour... :goodvibes

I got an absolute bargain pair of shoes yesterday :thumbsup2 I think they are last years summer stock - were £15 I got them for £4.50 :thumbsup2 They are also Mantaray at Debenhams

029.jpg

I also got my shoes for the wedding (it counts as I'm getting married on holiday :rotfl:). I have been searching for a flat pair of pretty peep toes that won't snag on my dress. I found these yesterday in Faith (I think they are new I can't find them on the website). Perfect! :goodvibes

027.jpg

028.jpg

Cute shoes, Gemma - never seen anything like those... :thumbsup2

Those Joe Browns tops are gorgeous ... hope to have a good look at their site once I lose a few more lbs .... especially need to do something about the old bingo wings before buying strappy tops !

Sarah, I received their Spring brochure today and want so many things - dresses, tops, board shorts and jeans!!! Someone hide my credit cards!!! ;)

Never fear!!! I'm going to wait patiently for a Joe Browns discount code... :angel:

For now...... :lmao: ;) :scared:

This is a great thread.
I bought aussie shampoo and cond today half price from sainsburys for hols:goodvibes

All the shampoo and condit are half price.

I popped into Republic this morning, and this top jumped out at me and made me buy it :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

84447_md.jpg

Roll on the summer, I can't wait to wear my holiday clothes :)

I popped into Republic this morning, and this top jumped out at me and made me buy it :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

84447_md.jpg

I know, summer time, bring it on(nice top)

Sainsburys have lovely costume jewllery, I cant believe I spent 18 quid though, naughty lynne, I dont go into shops I know I will spend stuff, but you cant help but go into places likes sainsb and tescos:confused3

84447_md.jpg

Very nice, Ms Mouse - I like the nautical stripe!!! :goodvibes

I'm currently on the lookout for some decorative flat sandals to wear with smartish jeans when we're on our Med cruise in August. Something like this...
60075_in_l.jpg

Lovely top Mandy.

It makes me feel cold just looking at summer clothes at the moment. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter