***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!...COMPLETED!!

Sooo...because they are getting so many e-mails :rolleyes: (can't imagine why!!), they are not responding right away. When they get to them. I wonder if that will be faster than them mailing out :(

Anyone have any news today??

I know!! Very long way to go:)

My order should be back on track. Yankee candle says it should ship tomorrow...:cool1:

Suzanne

Hows this for news, it arrived! :banana:

I received a generous and gorgeous large jar of Red Apple Wreath plus two Christmas Cookie votives.

Thanks so much Suzanne, the Red Apple Wreath is a new one for us (couldn't see it in shops here) and the smell of it takes me right back to the Christmas store in Downtown Disney! :cloud9: A memory I certainly love :) I will burn it all over the festive season for sure!

I was amazed to see that the box was stamped as leaving MA on the 11th of January, so it got here in just three days after all that! It was sent Express, was this an upgrade from YC? I hope so for all the trouble they are putting everyone through.

Anyway, I'm thrilled and it is much appreciated,
Best Wishes,
Gaspodé

:woohoo: That was the one that most concerned me.
Sounds like they did upgrade the shipping for you :)
Wish they would have done it for the ones here too.

Just a couple more to go.

Still waiting are:
Andrea (ordered 11-11...arrived, need a check in)
Pooh Girl 71 (ordered 11-16)
krissylynne (ordered 11-16)

The list is getting shorter :yay:

It finally arrived!!!

Thank you so much, Becky (roberr1187)

I received a Farmer's Market candle in Cinnamon Apple Berry
A suede tote with a Spiced Pumpkin jar candle, 4 votives and a votive holder.

It was well worth the wait.

Merry Christmas.:santa: :santa:

I got a reply from Yankee candle...but I can not believe they aren't expediting shipping with all the mess they made :(

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for being a valued Yankee Candle guest.

We apologize for the delay in shipping and the missing candle.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Since you have ordered from us before, you know that this is not typical of the level of service we provide.

We are happy to send you a Mistletoe candle, however, please note that this will not ship until after Christmas.

If you would like this candle, or another one, please let us know.

We look forward to hearing how we may best assist you.

:woohoo: That was the one that most concerned me.
Sounds like they did upgrade the shipping for you :)
Wish they would have done it for the ones here too.

Just a couple more to go.

:woohoo: Thank goodness it made it...I was getting concerned as well!! I was just coming to report that I was afraid the 2nd package was delayed too. The yankee candle site shows that the order has not shipped yet and trying to get thru on the YC Customer service line is near impossible.

Glad my order arrived to its destination...Gaspode I hope you enjoy...Thanks for your patience :goodvibes

Suzanne

Could I have a reminder please? I will not be ordering through the website next time ;)

Hows this for news, it arrived! :banana:

I received a generous and gorgeous large jar of Red Apple Wreath plus two Christmas Cookie votives.

Thanks so much Suzanne, the Red Apple Wreath is a new one for us (couldn't see it in shops here) and the smell of it takes me right back to the Christmas store in Downtown Disney! :cloud9: A memory I certainly love :) I will burn it all over the festive season for sure!

I was amazed to see that the box was stamped as leaving MA on the 11th of January, so it got here in just three days after all that! It was sent Express, was this an upgrade from YC? I hope so for all the trouble they are putting everyone through.

Anyway, I'm thrilled and it is much appreciated,
Best Wishes,
Gaspodé

So glad it arrived!! Thanks for being patient...hope you enjoy:thumbsup2

I got a reply from Yankee candle...but I can not believe they aren't expediting shipping with all the mess they made :(

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for being a valued Yankee Candle guest.

We apologize for the delay in shipping and the missing candle.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Since you have ordered from us before, you know that this is not typical of the level of service we provide.

We are happy to send you a Mistletoe candle, however, please note that this will not ship until after Christmas.

If you would like this candle, or another one, please let us know.

We look forward to hearing how we may best assist you.

I'm concerned as well. I can get into my order and it says it has shipped. However, I can not track it which is unusual. :confused:

Try sending an e-mail....or call, but I bet their lines are a long wait.
They did answer my e-mail within 24 hours.

Suzanne

Could I have a reminder please? I will not be ordering through the website next time ;)

Down for a reminder ::yes::
I have a feeling a lot of people won't be ordering next time....although spring is probably a safe time ;)

Still waiting are:
Pooh Girl 71 (ordered 11-16)
krissylynne (ordered 11-16)

Just sent an e-mail about the missing item.
Lisa, did you ever get a response?
How about you Tink_or_Belle?

Hi Nancy,
I am sorry I did not see that you posted this. I have not received any kind of response. This is the email I sent at 7:52pm on Thursday.

I am writing this with regards to an order (copied below) that I placed November 11, 2007 that the recipient just received today. The fact that it took an entire month for my order to be received is just unacceptable. I received an email on December 10, 2007 stating "the credit of $8.00 that I was promised has been applied to my credit card". I have no idea what this credit was for, only assuming it was for shipping since I had sent an email inquiring as to the status of my order and had heard that shipping charges were being refunded because of shipping delays.

When the person received the order, the packing slip listed the same items as listed below, except the Mistletoe Small Jar was not included in the box. I do not know if this item was removed from my order and that is what the credit for $8.00 is for, but I did not make any changes to the order.

Again, I have to say how extremely disappointed I am with Yankee Candle over this order. I would appreciate a response as to how the person I placed the order for will be receiving this missing item and I hope that I will not incur any additional charges due to this error.

Thank you very much for any information that can be provided.

I even copied & pasted the order info. I did try to call them twice yesterday and the line was busy. I can't believe they responded to your inquiry and not to mine. You must have been nicer in yours!;) But none the less I am glad they are at least sending it to you and apologize that you had to go through all that.

Just sent an e-mail about the missing item.
Lisa, did you ever get a response?
How about you Tink_or_Belle?

I got no response...
by the way my name is Amber :goodvibes not sure if you didn;t know or just didn;t use it because I never do but most people on here know it now I;d guess

Hi Nancy,
I am sorry I did not see that you posted this. I have not received any kind of response. This is the email I sent at 7:52pm on Thursday.

I am writing this with regards to an order (copied below) that I placed November 11, 2007 that the recipient just received today. The fact that it took an entire month for my order to be received is just unacceptable. I received an email on December 10, 2007 stating "the credit of $8.00 that I was promised has been applied to my credit card". I have no idea what this credit was for, only assuming it was for shipping since I had sent an email inquiring as to the status of my order and had heard that shipping charges were being refunded because of shipping delays.

When the person received the order, the packing slip listed the same items as listed below, except the Mistletoe Small Jar was not included in the box. I do not know if this item was removed from my order and that is what the credit for $8.00 is for, but I did not make any changes to the order.

Again, I have to say how extremely disappointed I am with Yankee Candle over this order. I would appreciate a response as to how the person I placed the order for will be receiving this missing item and I hope that I will not incur any additional charges due to this error.

I even copied & pasted the order info. I did try to call them twice yesterday and the line was busy. I can't believe they responded to your inquiry and not to mine. You must have been nicer in yours!;) But none the less I am glad they are at least sending it to you and apologize that you had to go through all that.

LOL.....they probably recognized me because I order so much from them :rolleyes:
Since they noted that I was a past purchaser.
We'll see what happens. They asked if I wanted the Mistletoe or something else since it would not arrive before Christmas.
I replied that I wanted it....haven't heard anymore....but they way they have been, they are probably closed for the weekend.

Hi Nancy,

LOL.....they probably recognized me because I order so much from them :rolleyes:
Since they noted that I was a past purchaser.
We'll see what happens. They asked if I wanted the Mistletoe or something else since it would not arrive before Christmas.
I replied that I wanted it....haven't heard anymore....but they way they have been, they are probably closed for the weekend.

Here is what I sent:

I just received a gift order yesterday. But it was missing an item that was listed on the invoice.
There was NO 3.7 oz jar of Mistletoe.
I do believe that the person that ordered, might have also contacted you.

Needless to say, we are not happy. I belong to an internet group that does Yankee candle exchanges 3 times a year. We have been doing these for at least 5 years.
It started in Nov. and we are still waiting for all the orders to be received. Waiting a month for shipping is beyond terrible!! I have not experienced anything like this before, I hope this is not the new norm....and yes, we do the exchange every year at this same time.

Please get back to me about the missing item.

It finally arrived!!!

Thank you so much, Becky (roberr1187)

I received a Farmer's Market candle in Cinnamon Apple Berry
A suede tote with a Spiced Pumpkin jar candle, 4 votives and a votive holder.

It was well worth the wait.

Merry Christmas.:santa: :santa:

:woohoo: I almost bought the Cinnamon one for myself. It sound so good. Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter