***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!...COMPLETED!!

Any news today??

Still waiting on those 2 :( Will they ever get to their destination??

:(

Well, the said they would arrive by Christmas, so here's hoping. They are cutting it close.

I'm so sorry it's still not there. When I check, it says that it shipped on the 10th. My bank statement says that they have been paid so I don't understand the hold up. :sad2:

If it was shipped on the 10th, it should be getting there soon.....hopefully.

I can't get the other person waiting to answer me and Cindy is at WDW now, so not sure if we will hear about that one.

My goodness, Nancy. You have the patience of Job with this one. YC owes us all a big apology! Thanks for all you do to make these fun for us!!!

This one has been an ordeal, hasn't it?
I just feel sorry for the people still waiting....and nothing I can do to speed it up.
One of them is a newbie too. I think this might have scared her away :(

Maybe today is the day!!

Heading to the mall :eek: Hope to find that both have arrived when I return.

It's here! No packing slip inside though :confused3 The box says it was shipped UPS 3 day select.

Thank you to whomever sent this!
I received 2 votive holders with Christmas trees on them
3 Jack Frost votives
3 Sparkling vanilla votives
3 Gingerbread votives

:woohoo: That was from Trish5768

And then there was one. I will try to get hold of krissylynne via e-mail and hope to hear good news so we can finally wrap this one up.

It's here! No packing slip inside though :confused3 The box says it was shipped UPS 3 day select.

Thank you to whomever sent this!
I received 2 votive holders with Christmas trees on them
3 Jack Frost votives
3 Sparkling vanilla votives
3 Gingerbread votives

I'm so glad it finally arrived. However, you are missing 4 Christmas cookie votives. I'll try to see what happened to them.

Thanks Trish!

You know, YC should totally be ashamed of themselves. First they make everyone wait forever and then when they DO send the orders, it seems like everyone's is messed up :sad2:

If I don't hear from the last person by tomorrow, I will call this closed :yay:
And of course, if we do hear from her, it will be closed anyway ;)

If I don't hear from the last person by tomorrow, I will call this closed :yay:
And of course, if we do hear from her, it will be closed anyway ;)

Nancy
You have been wonderful keeping this going. I have left a message and my e-mail has yet to be replied to as to your missing item. I am glad that at least you received a response and they will be sending. Can you please keep me updated when you receive because I am going to be on them as well. Watch, come January your house will be filled with Mistletoe candles!:rotfl:

LOL....Mistletoe candles in Jan sound fine to me.

Yes, I will post when the missing one arrives....I hope the other 2 people with missing items will also let us know ::yes::

I did hear from the last person and she did receive....so this exchange is closed....finally :woohoo::
Thank you all for sticking by for so long. Hope to see you all for the spring exchange ::yes::

Woo Hoo! Well done everyone and thanks Nancy for a great exchange despite the troubles!

Have fun everyone,
Gaspodé

I am not sure I can post here after the post says completed? but I will know as soon as I hit teh botton. I never heard back on teh missing item in my box then this AM I got this e-mail

Order # : P0451753
UPS Tracking # : 1Z5F71R80303562640
Ship To Address:
STATEN ISLAND, NY Bill To Address:
STANTON, IA

Order Date: 12/12/07 Shipped Date: 12/21/07

Product Name: Item # : Qty: Ship Status: Carrier: Ship Method:
macintosh & peach 1069139 1 shipped ups ups ground

I have no idea where they get the order date of 12-12? is that the day they found out it was not in the box? anyway the missing item has been shipped I have no idea how long shipping takes at this point since they are having a big sale and all luckily it was the non holiday scent!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter