***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!...COMPLETED!!

::yes::

This time of year, it seems to be common practice. I think the VD sale slowed things down.
Hopefully they will get everything on the way soon.

I received my box from Kaler131 today. I am sad to say that my big jar was in broken pieces when I opened it. It upset me more because it was my favorite holiday scent, Christmas Eve :( The 4 tarts/votives were fine. I got christmas eve & christmas cookie in those. Just sad to see my big jar broken :(

Also add me to the list of those receiving the email.

Sorry to hear about the jar, Dania :( I hate when that happens.

Sounds like YC is backed up :( We'll see when they get them going.

If anyone wants a reminder for the spring YCE let me know. It should be around March 1, as usual ;)

If anyone wants a reminder for the spring YCE let me know. It should be around March 1, as usual ;)
Remind me please. I don't have a 2008 calendar down here yet, or I'd mark it myself. ;)

OH YEAH! My package was MAILED TODAY! :thumbsup2

:santa:

Any news today?

I am heading out of town this afternoon, I will have the list with me and check in when I can.

Monday is mail day....please get them out in time!!

I sent mine out this morning to the left coast.:thumbsup2

They said it should take about 7 business days. I hope Thanksgiving doesn't hold it up too much.

Can't wait to hear about everyone's goodies!!!

Hiya,

I've been shopping and now just need a suitable box to mail in. Should hopefully send tomorrow (Sat) but will of course confirm once it has been done.

Best Wishes,
Gaspodé

I just ordered mine and they were in stock. It took me awhile to figure out the codes. Of course, trying to use two for the same order was my problem:rotfl2: But, it never hurts to try:thumbsup2

Cindy

Hi! My goodies were bought today, and will get to the post office tomorrow.

My exchange came today. Thank you Jessica (jwsqrdplus2)!!!!! She sent me...

2 baby jars (Gingerbread and Red Apple Wreath)
2 boxes of tealights (same scents as jars)
2 votives each of Siberian Silver Fir, Jack Frost, and Frosted Cedar Wreath.
also, I got two Angel holders, one for tealights and the other for votives. :angel: :hug:

It's great to start hearing of some arrivals.
Seems we may have a wait for those ordered :rolleyes:

Any more news?
I am about to head to the airport. I will check in tomorrow and catch up.

Remember....MONDAY is mail-by date. We still have 7 more to hear about.

Hi! My goodies were bought today, and will get to the post office tomorrow.

My exchange came today. Thank you Jessica (jwsqrdplus2)!!!!! She sent me...

2 baby jars (Gingerbread and Red Apple Wreath)
2 boxes of tealights (same scents as jars)
2 votives each of Siberian Silver Fir, Jack Frost, and Frosted Cedar Wreath.
also, I got two Angel holders, one for tealights and the other for votives. :angel: :hug:

:yay: Glad you liked everything. :teeth: :angel:

I went to the PO this morning and my box was there!!! I was so excited but had to wait until after I got home from work to actually open it. It was absolute torture! I could smell the candles in the box and it was heavenly.

Anyway, I have to send out a HUGE thank you to Tara (tmasingo) for a wonderful package. I love everything! :love:

I got:

4 Jack Frost votives (my all time favorite scent)
4 Gingerbread votives (these may become my favorite, they smell so yummy)
a Frosted Cedar Wreath jar candle (it also smells very good)
an adorable snowmen votive holder and
a gingerbread house votive holder

Thank you, thank you! I want to decorate for Christmas now. :santa: :woohoo:

I went to the PO this morning and my box was there!!! I was so excited but had to wait until after I got home from work to actually open it. It was absolute torture! I could smell the candles in the box and it was heavenly.

Anyway, I have to send out a HUGE thank you to Tara (tmasingo) for a wonderful package. I love everything! :love:

I got:

4 Jack Frost votives (my all time favorite scent)
4 Gingerbread votives (these may become my favorite, they smell so yummy)
a Frosted Cedar Wreath jar candle (it also smells very good)
an adorable snowmen votive holder and
a gingerbread house votive holder

Thank you, thank you! I want to decorate for Christmas now. :santa: :woohoo:

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked everything :) Jack Frost has always been one that I like, too, and I agree with you and thought the Frosted Cedar Wreath smelled really good as well ::yes:: I'm glad everything arrived safely and hope you enjoy!

I almost forgot. I ordered mine today and will post as soon as it ships. :goodvibes

Mine will be mailed out on monday, I am having the worse shifts at work right now, they are awful :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter