***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!...COMPLETED!!

Oh, oh, my fabulous box arrived yesterday!
Mrsheppo, you're too much! I love everything! :love:

My box contained:

a votive candles tube with Reindeer topper
red star shaped gift basket with a Snowman and Christmas cookie jar
Christmas cookie lip balm and bath bomb
Peppermint cane tea bags
Mistletoe small jar
Christmas Cookie tart
Sparkling Angels tart
Cranberry Peppermint tart
and a red, glass Santa votive holder

Barbara, one of my most favorite YC scents is Christmas Cookie! Thank you, thank you!

Happy Holidays,
Janice :santa:

PS Thanks for the snowman! He's going to appear in my siggie after Thanksgiving!

Oh, oh, my fabulous box arrived yesterday!
Mrsheppo, you're too much! I love everything! :love:

My box contained:

a votive candles tube with Reindeer topper
red star shaped gift basket with a Snowman and Christmas cookie jar
Christmas cookie lip balm and bath bomb
Peppermint cane tea bags
Mistletoe small jar
Christmas Cookie tart
Sparkling Angels tart
Cranberry Peppermint tart
and a red, glass Santa votive holder

Barbara, one of my most favorite YC scents is Christmas Cookie! Thank you, thank you!

Happy Holidays,
Janice :santa:

PS Thanks for the snowman! He's going to appear in my siggie after Thanksgiving!

I'm so glad everything arrived safely and that you liked it. I had a great time picking it all out.

My package is on it's way, dropped it off this afternoon
Thank you Jean! This was an awesome package containing so MANY wonderful items! :thumbsup2

Jean sent me:
A card
a holiday magnetic note pad/list (I love these for my grocery lists!)
a holiday light up pen (my new pen for down here in the dungeon, so I can see what I'm writing ;) )
a Jingle Bell necklace with Christmas tree
snowman pocket tissues
Minnie Mouse Holiday antenna topper
B&BW vanilla bean noel body lotion (wrapped in a zip bag, but arrived safely) ;)
A Hallmark 2008 pocket calendar and wallet card
a Simply Home variety pack of 3 mini fragrancers - ALL yummy scents! (I call them car jars)
Votives in Hollyberry, Holiday Sage, Christmas Wreath & Mistletoe (my fave size for burning down here in the dungeon) :)
a BEAUTIFUL Hollyberry crackle votive holder!
AND
a great Christmas Wreath small jar with shade gift set!!!! :woohoo:

You really went over and above Jean! Thank you very much! I will use it all!!

Happy, happy Holidays to you and yours!!!! :santa:

And AGAIN Nancy, thank you, for hosting another Fabulous exchange! :hug:

(I think my receiver still needs to receive and post. I hope she's not disappointed) :guilty:

I don't think a KimRaye package could be disappointing ;)
I'm sure she will check in soon.

I'm getting a tiny bit worried... I ordered on 11/9, but it still says "in process" when I track my order. I hope it gets there soon!:worried:

Thank you Jean! This was an awesome package containing so MANY wonderful items! :thumbsup2

Jean sent me:
A card
a holiday magnetic note pad/list (I love these for my grocery lists!)
a holiday light up pen (my new pen for down here in the dungeon, so I can see what I'm writing ;) )
a Jingle Bell necklace with Christmas tree
snowman pocket tissues
Minnie Mouse Holiday antenna topper
B&BW vanilla bean noel body lotion (wrapped in a zip bag, but arrived safely) ;)
A Hallmark 2008 pocket calendar and wallet card
a Simply Home variety pack of 3 mini fragrancers - ALL yummy scents! (I call them car jars)
Votives in Hollyberry, Holiday Sage, Christmas Wreath & Mistletoe (my fave size for burning down here in the dungeon) :)
a BEAUTIFUL Hollyberry crackle votive holder!
AND
a great Christmas Wreath small jar with shade gift set!!!! :woohoo:

You really went over and above Jean! Thank you very much! I will use it all!!

Happy, happy Holidays to you and yours!!!! :santa:

And AGAIN Nancy, thank you, for hosting another Fabulous exchange! :hug:

(I think my receiver still needs to receive and post. I hope she's not disappointed) :guilty:

Kim,

You are so welcome, I'm so glad everything arrive safely. It was so much fun putting this exchange together, glad you liked everything. Enjoy and have a great holiday season.

Jean

Mine is all packaged up and will go out tomorrow.

Sounds like none of the ordered ones have even shipped yet....or at least they haven't updated the info.
Maybe someone should call and ask if that is correct. It has been 10 days....you would think they would have shipped some by now.

TODAY is mail daY!! Besides the people that posted they were going to mail today, there is only one more person to hear from :)

Hiya,

Just wanted to confirm that mine is on its way, I just got back from the post office this minute.

Hope it arrives safely and quickly,
Gaspodé

Sounds like none of the ordered ones have even shipped yet....or at least they haven't updated the info.
Maybe someone should call and ask if that is correct. It has been 10 days....you would think they would have shipped some by now.

TODAY is mail daY!! Besides the people that posted they were going to mail today, there is only one more person to hear from :)

I've been trying to get through to the toll free number all morning. It has been busy. Now that I've gotten through, the message says that they are having an unusually high call volume and the wait will be more than 10 min. :scared:

I'll update when I get through.

*******UPDATE*******

I finally got through an was told that they are just starting to ship orders that were placed on 11/1-11/2. It will be at least a week (with the holiday think 2) until they reach orders placed on 11/9. She did say that they were expediting the shipping of the orders at no additional charge.

I've been trying to get through to the toll free number all morning. It has been busy. Now that I've gotten through, the message says that they are having an unusually high call volume and the wait will be more than 10 min. :scared:

*******UPDATE*******

I finally got through an was told that they are just starting to ship orders that were placed on 11/1-11/2. It will be at least a week (with the holiday think 2) until they reach orders placed on 11/9. She did say that they were expediting the shipping of the orders at no additional charge.

Wow that is really slow of them. Glad to hear they are expediting.
Hope they get some going soon. Holidays will be over before they arrive ......well, hopefully not quite that bad ;)

REminder PMs going out to a couple of people.

WooHoo mine got mailed out today!!!

I ran into the store today to buy one more thing, and she was showing me some stuff and I said well I need to mail it, so i dont want it to break. She started telling me about the site and ordering. I told her i have some friends who order on line and the start of the month and items still have not shipped.

She then went on to tell me, that they must have not order straight from yankee candle, it never takes them that long blah blah blah and i was just like whatever!!!!!!

:rotfl: As you can tell by my warning on the name letter, we have found you always need to order ASAP this time of year because they are ALWAYS slow!! Holiday rush.
Hopefully we will hear about some getting shipped out soon ::yes::

*******UPDATE*******

Thank you so much for calling! It was good to hear some news. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter