Home made Disney Themed Cakes- Post your pictures here <3

Tinker_

DIS Veteran
I saw a wonderful thread of home made Disney food- and thought I would start one for cakes all of you creative folks have done! I would love to see what everyone else has done! :goodvibes: I need some ideas for next year!

Here is the cake I did for DS birthday :) The cake is dark chocolate with chocolate buttercream iciing, then fondant for the rest of the decor (with a little edible glitter of course!) The amazing thing is I transported it from AR to OK in without a casualty!!

cake.jpg

I saw a wonderful thread of home made Disney food- and thought I would start one for cakes all of you creative folks have done! I would love to see what everyone else has done! :goodvibes: I need some ideas for next year!

Here is the cake I did for DS birthday :) The cake is dark chocolate with chocolate buttercream iciing, then fondant for the rest of the decor (with a little edible glitter of course!) The amazing thing is I transported it from AR to OK in without a casualty!!

cake.jpg

Your cake is beautiful, I can't believe it traveled that far so well for you. I would post, but I don't have any pics. on the comp. ...yet!

Thank you both! It took about 9 hours to do with the baking, but I saved SO MUCH money doing it myself! All of the shops I went to wanted to charge 250-300 bucks to do one! So, after watching about a million episodes of Ace of Cakes, and Challenge, I decided to give it a shot! I just love seeing what everyone makes, it is sooo cool to see all of the talent on The Dis!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter