Hoop Dee Doo Day Question

..and u can have a boat snafu
.one not show up in time and be late to the show. Wilderness lodge is beautiful but nothing really to make an effort with a small one to take in on an already busy night. Plan to just enjoy Fort Wilderness and save WL for another time

True, though this didn't happen for this particular show for us, we wanted a boat once for a different thing and it was thunderstorm, so no boat

Everyone will enjoy seeing the stables at FW where they keep the big draft horses. Really amazing stables

OP, What time are you planning on heading over to the hotels? I think you could go to both Wilderness Lodge and Ft. Wilderness pretty easily, given you start the whole thing early enough. I think a lot of the people who are posting to focus on one are assuming you're heading over later than I think you are.

OP, What time are you planning on heading over to the hotels? I think you could go to both Wilderness Lodge and Ft. Wilderness pretty easily, given you start the whole thing early enough. I think a lot of the people who are posting to focus on one are assuming you're heading over later than I think you are.

We have no other plans that day so we're open. Sorry I wasn't more specific but we'll be there the end of March and staying at OKW. Sounds like there's a lot to see. If possible we'd like to see both places but my in-laws are on the older side so wouldn't want to push them too hard. Still not sure what to do that day but know it'll be great either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter