Hope this is encouraging. I just looked up the status of our mke to Atlanta and now they have gate numbers listed for both.

Well I’m happy to say after one cancelled flight rescheduled. Then another change since the advisory came up for weather we finally got out tues night on a 620pm flight.
So happy to be here. Finally
I’m sure you are too since you won’t have to read my ramblings anymore
Actually our flight was great at that time nothing is busy. Some places were closed but it didn’t bother us

On the last change since we had EBCI we got position B 8 and 9. That’s how empty the plane was we along with most got rows to themselves. Which was great as we had a horrible flight coming back from London I actually wrote bro BA and they refunded 200$ which was a surprise.
I had more room on SW then BA
Thanks again the advice and listening
Glad that you made it. Sounds like they moved you a second time from the early morning MKE/ATL/MCO route to their nonstop MKE/MCO early evening flight.
Given how common delays/cancelations have become w/ all the airlines, I’ve become much more proactive in vetting my flights/connecting airports for on time performance, mapping out what if options, & jumping to reschedule before the next available flight books up. Ideally SWA would have put you on the earlier midday MKE/MCO non stop when they cancelled the early a.m. nonstop, but they likely ran out of seats.

With the new flight we leave mke. At 650am. Arrive Atlanta 955am. 1pm leave for Orlando.

Then another change since the advisory came up for weather we finally got out tues night on a 620pm flight.
I'm confused. Your originally scheduled flight was cancelled. You got moved to depart at 650A. But you didn't leave until 620p? Who moved you from the AM to the PM flight? I was curious, so I actually looked at the 650A Southwest > ATL flight. It took off over an hour late, but still flew.

Did you change from AM to PM when a new advisory came out? Why?

I’ll try to explain in order hopefully it will help.
Originally we were leaving at 705am
On Mon on flight was cancelled and then we SW changed us to still leaving in tues but at 650am with the connection in Atlanta
On Mon evening then SW. had our flight as a travel advisory since they were calling for a wintery mix
Thst gave us the opportunity to change in talking to SW they could get us on the 640pm non stop
Even though it was later we like the non stop
Also the plane was quite empty so it looked like every got a row to themselves
And since we had EBCI which didn’t help us sunce it was so late SW is refunding that fee
All in all it was a good decision for us

I’ll try to explain in order hopefully it will help.
Originally we were leaving at 705am
On Mon on flight was cancelled and then we SW changed us to still leaving in tues but at 650am with the connection in Atlanta
On Mon evening then SW. had our flight as a travel advisory since they were calling for a wintery mix
Thst gave us the opportunity to change in talking to SW they could get us on the 640pm non stop
Even though it was later we like the non stop
Also the plane was quite empty so it looked like every got a row to themselves
And since we had EBCI which didn’t help us sunce it was so late SW is refunding that fee
All in all it was a good decision for us
Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter