Hoping for Discount May 2022! DISNEYS 50TH (Changed from Sept-Oct)

louey

DIS Veteran
Fingers crossed we get a discount for our stay in Sept into October 2021! Wonder what the likelihood is for that time when for sure it will be busy :scratchin

I saw that October 1, 2021 Disney 50th at Magic Kingdom park day is no longer available. I did already reserved that day for Magic Kingdom so I'm guessing it is going to be so crowded :P I must be nuts to wanna be there that day!!!

I saw that October 1, 2021 Disney 50th at Magic Kingdom park day is no longer available. I did already reserved that day for Magic Kingdom so I'm guessing it is going to be so crowded :P I must be nuts to wanna be there that day!!!
Right there with ya. Booked for 9/26-10/2 to double up for my wedding anniversary and the 50th WDW. Very much considering going a week or so early - if it meant significantly lower crowds....

Right there with ya. Booked for 9/26-10/2 to double up for my wedding anniversary and the 50th WDW. Very much considering going a week or so early - if it meant significantly lower crowds....

I doubt we will change due to everyone agreeing to the dates, but hoping since we are there until October 8th that crowds will lessen a few days after the 1st! One can hope :flower1:

I doubt we will change due to everyone agreeing to the dates, but hoping since we are there until October 8th that crowds will lessen a few days after the 1st! One can hope :flower1:

good point! Maybe we’ll get lucky with a few days before 🤠

We are thinking of going Sept/Oct if our August cruise is canceled....it's looking more and more like a WDW trip in the fall.

I wonder if they will require passengers to be vaccinated to sail? We were suppose to do our first Disney Cruise May 2020 but canceled in February due to Covid. I hope we can check a Disney Cruise off our list one day.

Could not help wondering after this week’s earnings announcements....sounds like a good time for a late summer/early fall room discount, don’t you think? 😉

Yes Please, that sounds like a great idea!!!! I am so ready for a vacation, I haven't had this many vacation hours banked ever :rolleyes1

Soo hoping for a room discount! Just needing one night at a value before we switch to Kidani for the week. We will be there end of Sept-beg October.

Soo hoping for a room discount! Just needing one night at a value before we switch to Kidani for the week. We will be there end of Sept-beg October.

Fingers crossed!!! Since they are running the 50th Anniversary for 18 months maybe crowd levels won't be as bad as we think? So they will need to give discounts lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

At first I thought we were nuts wanting to be in the Magic Kingdom on October 1st, but now getting excited to see what the day will bring. We are planning to be there the entire day into the night. Still hoping for discount and more scoop on what Disney is planning for the special day. Hope the 50th merchandise is good :yay:

At first I thought we were nuts wanting to be in the Magic Kingdom on October 1st, but now getting excited to see what the day will bring. We are planning to be there the entire day into the night. Still hoping for discount and more scoop on what Disney is planning for the special day. Hope the 50th merchandise is good :yay:
I really do not think there will be a discount, resorts are booked solid, the one’s that are open. I hope buyers did not take up reservations, just to buy out the 50th birthday merchandise.

I really do not think there will be a discount, resorts are booked solid, the one’s that are open. I hope buyers did not take up reservations, just to buy out the 50th birthday merchandise.

You may be right about no discount but I will still remain hopeful that they do a little something :confused3:thumbsup2 Also by then then capacity may be somewhat back to normal, if so that opens up a lot more rooms?

You may be right about no discount but I will still remain hopeful that they do a little something :confused3:thumbsup2 Also by then then capacity may be somewhat back to normal, if so that opens up a lot more rooms?

I would assume additional rooms and park capacity will be opened before October, but I also don't think any discounts will be offered.

As far as special things for the 1st, I'm guessing merchandise, cupcakes, fireworks, maybe a proclamation/speech in the morning...but it's so tough to say right now without knowing what regulations will be in place. At least if there is limited merchandise it'll probably be all virtual waiting instead of lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter