Hoping for Discount May 2022! DISNEYS 50TH (Changed from Sept-Oct)

According to Mousesavers, the general public offer is book by Aug 28th 2021. I’m still hopeful that new AP discounts will be released near the AP offer expiry (Jul 10th) and that there will also be more general public offers after Aug 28th.

Last week I booked at AKL using the general public offer and shortly after I was emailed a survey about discounts. The way it read, they wanted to know how much a discount was influencing my decision to book a trip. Would lack of a discount prevent me from booking a future trip. What do I do with the savings when I book with a discount (do I upgrade to a better hotel category, extend my stay, spend more on food/merch, simply save the money etc….). To me, that was a strong indication that Disney IS planning to offer discounts for the remainder of 2021 and into 2022.

It looks like they have released more rooms under the discount. We had booked at BCV back in Feb and there was nothing available for our mid-Sept trip with the discount was released. I've been checking periodically and this morning there were quite a few resorts with availability. We moved to BC and saved ~$350

It looks like they have released more rooms under the discount. We had booked at BCV back in Feb and there was nothing available for our mid-Sept trip with the discount was released. I've been checking periodically and this morning there were quite a few resorts with availability. We moved to BC and saved ~$350
Thanks for the heads up, I was wondering why the Disney ad for discount kept showing up on my twitter feed recently :). If it's available it will only work for two of our days Sept 28th and 29th our trip is Sept 28-Oct 8th, better then nothing though. I am on hold to see if I can have it applied, our other dilemma is we are booked club level which hasn't come back for the Yacht Club and probably won't for our trip:sad1:

Thanks for the heads up, I was wondering why the Disney ad for discount kept showing up on my twitter feed recently :). If it's available it will only work for two of our days Sept 28th and 29th our trip is Sept 28-Oct 8th, better then nothing though. I am on hold to see if I can have it applied, our other dilemma is we are booked club level which hasn't come back for the Yacht Club and probably won't for our trip:sad1:
No luck for the two days at a discount per CM no rooms were available at Yacht Club for this offer :sad2:

Anyone else worried about going to DW with the rising cases of Covid, we are all vaccinated? No debate just asking, I am going back and forth should I go should I not go??????? What's your experience for those who have been recently?

Anyone else worried about going to DW with the rising cases of Covid, we are all vaccinated? No debate just asking, I am going back and forth should I go should I not go??????? What's your experience for those who have been recently?

Lots of discussion on the Theme Parks board. This is the thread discussing going or not. There is also a “Here now & Just back” thread. You can click the link even tho it says loading.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/to-go-or-not-to-go.3847408/

Well as you can see by my Vacation Countdown we have postponed our Family trip until May 4th to 14th 2022. Super sad we won't be there for the actual 50th Celebration I am sure it will be so Awesome. Thankfully we will still get to be there for some Magic in May 2022. Everyone going Have a Wonderful time ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

As October 1st gets closer and closer the fact that we won't be there as originally planned on the actual day of the 50th makes me sad. We were scheduled to arrive on the 28th of September :sad: I am super excited for those who will get to be there and wondering what extras if any will happen on that day! I know they are celebrating for 18 months and we will get to be apart of it albeit not until May 2022. I will be watching the Big Celebration for the 50th from afar :wizard: while counting the days until we arrive:cool1:.

Hope everyone got to watch the Last "Happily Ever After" Fireworks show at Magic Kingdom and the first Harmonious Show at Epcot last night. I was so sad knowing it was the last show and wondering what is next for Magic Kingdoms night time show. If you missed it go on YouTube to see it. Announced today Guardians of the Galaxy:Cosmic Rewind will open 2022, also Spaceship Earth now has their own light show "Beacon of Magic", the confectionary on Main Street reopened, Space 220 restaurant just opened. Sooooo Many new things to see and do when we go in 2022:cool1: !!!! All of you there right now Have the Best Time tomorrow Celebrating the actual 50th!!!! party:

How hopeful is anyone thinking that we will get discounts in 2022? Thoughts? Discount won't come out until Januaryish I guess for my May trip if they will throw us a bone. Given all the changes they have made I am not feeling good about it. :sad2: I'm going regardless we have canceled two Disney trips one was a Disney Cruise (Our First) and one for the World I NEED this vacation! Counting the days!!! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter