HOST_Hurricane Enjoyed Pirates This Morning

Let's see...

Pink gloves Hurry :lovestruc

Krazy gloves Lily (but secretly gloves Pink)

Aengus gloves Lily, Hula, Fin, Fly, and Pink (so says his vmk signature)

Yup, that sums it up perfectly... popcorn::

I am a lilly lover too (but keep it on the down low..)

I got to page 7 and quit!

I am no longer reading this thread, until someone PM's me that Lily said something nice about me.

Oh and any false PM's get bans!!!!

Oh and just so you all know. I saw Host Hula today and she seemed thrilled I came to visit her so there!

♥DizzyDizney♥;23016208 said:
Idk, he left and 0_o you kind of always ignore me when I say hi

I do??? I don't mean to... Honestly, I'm mostly afk in the pirate lobby between games...

I am no longer reading this thread, until someone PM's me that Lily said something nice about me.

Oh and just so you all know. I saw Host Hula today and she seemed thrilled I came to visit her so there!

ok then.. byes ;)

:wave2:

FINE!! Be that way!
And I said you will always be our lava boi :mad:
:rotfl:
Am I the only one that is surprised that the "moderator" aka Lava boy has not put a big ol' jealous pad lock on the door to this thread???:lmao: :lmao:

But I'm still here.... princess:

♥DizzyDizney♥;23016395 said:
Sooooooo..... anyone find hurricane yet? :P

NO!!!! :sad:

Yes, found you! :)

lost you... :(

I need to take a break anyways... Time to start clicking for host game :)

And I SOOOOOOO need food!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter