HOST_Hurricane Enjoyed Pirates This Morning

Like I said, nuff said ;) Now let's go back to.... :D Hurricane

b7xe8n.jpg

:love: *sigh* :love:

popcorn::

must say Lily has really brought so much entertainment to this board:thumbsup2

Now my opinion is Pink Hurry is definately to go after Host_Hurricane to the top of the Matterhorn, to the depths of Injun Joe's Cave, swim across all the rivers, lakes and oceans in VMK (A special stop to see Lumiere for his parisian amour :lovestruc couldn't hurt. Put on your full red space suit and blast into space go to the outskirts of time till you find your Hurry.

GL :thumbsup2 and with pink gone we gals can now have a chance to make him our BFF :)
:goodvibes

Now my opinion is Pink Hurry is definately to go after Host_Hurricane to the top of the Matterhorn, to the depths of Injun Joe's Cave, swim across all the rivers, lakes and oceans in VMK (A special stop to see Lumiere for his parisian amour :lovestruc couldn't hurt. Put on your full red space suit and blast into space go to the outskirts of time till you find your Hurry.

GL :thumbsup2 and with pink gone we gals can now have a chance to make him our BFF :)

I could help Pink find Hurricane but im too lazy :P

Wow, Belle... all that... in high heels????? :confused3

I much prefer my lazy way... stand in the pirate lobby and just wait to be noticed... sigh... :cloud9:

and wait....

and wait....

and wait...

Doesn't he have a host game coming up soon? :confused3

In thinking about it, I don't think I'd have the courage to even walk in the door at this point, LOL! :rotfl: I'm too shy. Might have to send a really cute mule in ....:cutie:

STAY AWAY FROM MY BFF! I've learned how to PUSH! :mad:

Arg, Aengus... are you pulling my leg?

Sigh, now I actually need to go to the vmk page and take a look at the calendar...so much work.... thanks.. :rolleyes:

Yes from the vmk calendar

Saturday 2/9 presto teleporto

pick a teleporter any teleporter! If you guess right, you'll win a prize! NO GIRLS ALLOWED! (even male mules of girls)

Looks like there won't be a whole lot of prizes given out THAT day
Boys are so Dumbo!:lmao:

Oh my gosh!! You're right! Presto Teleporters on Saturday!! :banana: :lovestruc :banana: :lovestruc :banana:

OK, was going to go shopping at the mall that night, but that is now postponed for bigger and better things...

Wow!

Breathe in....

Breathe out...

Looks like there won't be a whole lot of prizes given out THAT day
Boys are so Dumbo!:lmao:

Well the cool thing is, when the girls are not around, he only puts 1 teleporter down that goes right to the prize room. Gives us an inferno and adds us all to his friend list.

Well the cool thing is, when the girls are not around, he only puts 1 teleporter down that goes right to the prize room. Gives us an inferno and adds us all to his friend list.

Yeah, and you all STILL can't find the right porter... sigh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter