How do you pack when flying?

Whether we carry-on only or have checked bags, we always use packing cubes. As others have said, rolling your clothes saves a lot on space. I roll my clothes and then put them into a packing cube which helps compress them further. I can easily get 6 t-shirts into a single cube and about as many pairs of shorts into another. Larger items like a lightweight robe or an extra pair of jeans just lie flat in the bottom of the case. The true genius of packing cubes is that if you place your used items into a cube throughout your trip there is very little packing needed at the end. Just throw your cubes into the case and you're done. I am also a fan of easy to hand wash, fast drying travel underwear. They are moisture wicking (Kali/Splash/etc.) and very comfortable in hot weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter