How is CRT dinner?

Princesses are at the dinner. Cinderella is downstairs greeting guests and 4 others (Aurora, Snow White, Ariel, Jasmine, but can change) in the dining room going from table to table. All children get a wishing star, girls get a wand and boys get a sword for the "wishing ceremony" during dinner. The food is here is also "eh" to us, you no long have a choice of an appetizer it is a meat/cheese plate for adults and grapes/cheese for children. The main courses and deserts have also been reduced. We love the atmosphere, but think next time we will either skip or book for a breakfast.

I would pick BOG the food was better here our last trip and adults have a bigger choice of beer/wine for dinner. I think CRT has sparkling wine only if I remember correctly.

You have a choice of an appetizer now.

That depends.....can the adults get alcohol in the castle yet? :cool1:

Ok...it's been a few years since we've been (and I'd only go if my DD asked to go again). It's an experience you're buying, not a gourmet meal. The DD liked it but didn't love it - a lot of that had to do with some screaming toddlers sitting next to us and the DD just getting over a cold. The food was ok at best - we didn't leave hungry but it was utterly forgettable.

I think if you have younger kids really into princesses, it can be a great experience.
Oh yeah, I forget that most restaurants in the MK don't serve alcohol-- this is a plus for Bog, lol. My girls are both into princesses and since they will be coming from BBB earlier this day, def considering it.

Oh yeah, I forget that most restaurants in the MK don't serve alcohol-- this is a plus for Bog, lol. My girls are both into princesses and since they will be coming from BBB earlier this day, def considering it.

You actually can get alcohol at CRT and several other MK restaurants now!

We did BOG dinner this trip and last trip and CRT last trip dec16. In dec '16 it was my dh 6th bday. I wanted to have a special bday dinner. I will say in that regard it was worth it. I personally feel that the princess breakfast in Epcot is the better value. I've never had a bad meal at BOG. If my Dh wanted to have another bday meal at CRT then I would book it, but for a regular Disney trip I don't find it worth the two Ts or for paying out of pocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter