How is Mackey Mouse

If you haven't seen this from Webmaster Alex.

The boards will be going down in tribute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marsha Coughlin "Mackey Mouse" was a moderator on the disboards and a great friend to us all for many years. She passed away recently after a long and brave fight with cancer. We are going to bring the boards down and put up a tribute page on Wednesday from 11am to noon during her funeral

Very Touching.

If you haven't seen this from Webmaster Alex.

The boards will be going down in tribute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marsha Coughlin "Mackey Mouse" was a moderator on the disboards and a great friend to us all for many years. She passed away recently after a long and brave fight with cancer. We are going to bring the boards down and put up a tribute page on Wednesday from 11am to noon during her funeral

Very fitting. Thinking of Marsha's family this morning as they prepare to say goodbye to her.

I was thinking about her and came to see if there were any updates and I'm so sad to read this. :( We exchanged many PMs when my mom was dying of pancreatic cancer and she was very kind. May Marsha R.I.P.

Agreed! I also miss her, and often start to type a message here to her, or on FB, and then I am hit again by the reality of it all.

My opinion of her is so high. She was a remarkable lady in so many ways....

The only thing that makes me sort of smile, is thinking of her and her Tommy :love:

Agreed! I also miss her, and often start to type a message here to her, or on FB, and then I am hit again by the reality of it all.

My opinion of her is so high. She was a remarkable lady in so many ways....

The only thing that makes me sort of smile, is thinking of her and her Tommy :love:

You just made me cry... :lovestruc In a good way.

I often go over to her facebook page and just think about how sweet she always was to me thru my many surgeries. I miss her kind words. :hug:

We pass right by the funeral home she used for her Tommy, and then her dd's used for her, on the way to and from my mother-in-law's home. I always say a little prayer for Marsha and Tommy as I drive by....I know Marsha would be so happy that she is so fondly remembered.

I wish I could have met her in person. Just from her interaction on the boards I knew she was a special person, but to hear all the adoration and respect from her fellow dis'ers . . . makes for a bittersweet moment. And seeing her photographs - she was beautiful on the outside as well. :angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter