How is Thanksgiving Week

HAH

Earning My Ears
Planning our 7th trip. How is Thanksgiving. We were there for Christmas and WILL NOT do than again. I don't want heat and I don't want crowds!!! HELP!

I hear Thanksgiving week can also be pretty rough, but the week AFTER Thanksgiving all the way up until the week before Christmas has been historically light. Do you have to go during the actual week of or can you wait and go maybe the Friday after and stay the following week.

Did this once -- it was awesome.

We went last november, thanksgiving week. Mon and Tues wasn't too bad but wed and thursday was very crowded. We're spoiled though because we usually go off season and we're use to riding the same rides over and over, couldn't do that during thanksgiving but we still had a great time. We took 3 relatives that had never been.

The week of Thanksgiving is crowded. The week after is a better time to go. I would definately go the week after Thanksgiving.

My wife and I went the week after Thanksgiving week a couple of years ago. She wanted to go to see the Christmas decorations, since she had never seen them. That week it was quite nice. The weather was great and the Thanksgiving week crowd had left. 

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter