How is this for a flexible schedule?

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
We are leaving tomorrow for the drive down!! Woo-Hoo!! I am so excited! Maybe part of the reason why I am still up at 1 AM :rolleyes:

We will be in the parks Monday through Friday, July 31st through August 4th. On Monday, we may be getting a late start, as we will be arriving late the night before. So, I haven't scheduled anything solid in the morning.

Monday - late arrival to parks. Start in DL, maybe go do POTC & IASW, and whatever else we feel like. Find lunch and maybe wander to the hotel for a nap. Get to Block Party Bash at 5:15, Princess dinner at Ariel's at 6:50, then the Electrical Parade (I think at 9:15, will have to print out schedule)

Tuesday - Show up at gates around 6:30 AM for EE. Do all of Fantasyland, get FP for Space Mountain, ride Buzz, etc. Just utilizing FP as much as possible, and getting as much of Fantasyland in during EE as possible. Find lunch, and figure out the rest of the afternoon. Maybe do Snow White's show, or Aladdin's at DCA, play in the fountains, etc. A nap also seems likely.

Wednesday - Hit the gates early to get in right at 8 AM, so we can go to MTTM. Do ToonTown, and get breakfast at the Plaza with Minnie and Friends at 9:40 AM. The rest of the day we can visit the Tiki Room (as none of us have ever been) and whatever else we wish to do.

Thursday - Start the day at DCA. Hit Soarin' first, and get FP for later, too. (Dh and dd got to ride it last year, but this Momma missed out due to sleeping toddler!) PlayHouse Disney, Turtle Talk, and anything else we may have missed or want to repeat. Maybe spend the afternoon in the fountains. Naps today, again, I'm sure.

Friday - Hit the DL gates at opening again, and probably start with Fantasyland again. Redo any favorites we wish.

Saturday - we leave for home, but not before breakfast at Goofy's. And a trip to the Character Warehouse. I've never been, but really looking forward to it!!

Alright, I know I've left some stuff out, like fireworks, Dream parade, and Fantasmic. We will definitely be working those in, too. I think this flexible, basic schedule will leave plenty of time, and we will see when we can work it all in, without going crazy. Does anyone see any flaws with my basic plan? Speak now, because Friday evening, we are out of here! Woo-hoo!! :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :moped:

A couple problems, Aladdin in DCA doesn't run on Mon or Tues. You have it plannned for Tues, move that to Thurs when you'll be at DCA. Second it sounds like you like getting early starts, DCA doesn't open till 10am on Thursday, so you can get a couple hours at DL before heading over to DCA, or you can sleep in and have a leisurely morning (which on day 4 in the parks might be very welcome!)

The ELP is at 8:45.

Have a great time! I want to go so badly, but it'll be Feb before we see DL again.

ELP is at 8:45
You can't get a FP for space during EE. The machines dont get turned on until park opening.

Other then that sounds great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter