How long for Busch Gardens

Snow Wight

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
How long does it take to visit BG. This will be our first trip so we will want to get as much done as we can. We will be visiting on a Saturday and I think that the hours will be 9-7 the day that we plan to be there.

Can we get it done in one day!

Originally posted by Snow Wight
Can we get it done in one day!
Probably, and especially if you don't like roller coasters.

My big tip is to arrive at opening and head straight to Rhino Rally. Otherwise use the Quick Queue system to get a reservation to ride it later in the day. The line gets long fast.

BTW BGT doesn't seem to open early. When they say 9, they mean 9.

You mean Rhino Rally has a Fast Pass like system? Do they had out tickets or do they have a machine?

I thought that Rhino Rally would need it!

Can we still get BGT all done (or mostly) done in one day?

We should head to Rhino Rally 1st...Is that correct?

Any other helpful tips?

Yes, SW, a day - even a Saturday - should be enough for BG. As pointed out, Rhino Rally is the hot new ticket and is best done early on (the animals are also at their liveliest then), while the other rides that draw lines (although usually not for a couple of hours after opening) are Gwazi, Kumba, Congo River Rapids, Montu and Tanganyika Tidal Wave. Don't miss the World Rhythms on Ice show at all costs (try to arrive 10-15 minutes early) while the other new shows Moroccan Roll (an amusing pop pastiche) and Jungle Fantasy (acrobats and jugglers) are also worth seeing. With the rides and shows (there is also the Dolphin Show, Bird Show and International Celebration) there is a lot to fit in to the day, and I'm pretty sure you will need all the time available to ensure you do it all justice. Have fun!

Hi,

We've just got back and loved Busch Gardens. A bit of advice for Rhino Rally - it was broken during the midedle of the day so it was late afternoon when we rode it and we waited for 75 mins to ride it. There is an ice cream and soda stall half way down the line. When you reach the end of the line you are faced with 4 more lines for the seats in the landrover(1 - 4) so we got in line 4. We got absolutely soaked. When the landrover goes under the waterfall the driver sat there for ages and the water just poured in through the back. Also the navigator and the seat behind got pretty wet too! Most other passengers in row 4 seemed to get just as wet. We did see loads of animals really close up. It was great fun.

Have fun :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter