How long from airport to WDW?

hopskip

Mouseketeer
Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45pm... I'm not sure what time to expect we'll be at the resort. I'm just wondering if I should be prepared for ds (4) to be asleep when we arrive. We'll be getting there via Tiffany Towncar with a short grocery stop.

Thanks!

Just as a guestimate I would say you would be in your room approx 1.5 hours after arriving. Depends on on-time arrival, luggage, your stop, traffic, check-in.
But I plan on the 1.5 hour rule and it has held up pretty good for us. (2 hours top, for normal travel)

Once you are in your rental car, and if there is no traffic problems, it should only take you 30 minutes if you take the south exit(417 ) out of MCO airport. Try to avoid I-4 during peak times.;)
If you stop for groceries , add that time to the 30 minutes also.

The OP is taking tiffany, do you think it will take longer than if the OP had a rental? Not sure how fast or slow Tiffany is.

I would agree with Luv2Roam with about 1.5 hours. We've arrived during the day and evening. It's usually about an hour including getting the luggage, meeting the towncar and getting to the resort. Toss in a stop for groceries and you'll be around a 1.5 hours with the time that you are arriving, assuming no major traffic, etc. Have a wonderful trip!

Thanks for the info, Luv2Roam! It so happens my flight arrives at 9:00pm next week, and then TTC is taking me to the ASSports. So now my concern is whether or not I'll get checked in in time to hit the Food Court before it closes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter