How long has it been since you visited the World?

We were there in January 2022. Headed back September 3-11 & October 14-18!

Six months ago, January 2022 but a visit was all it was. I drove over to join a cookout/mini DISmeet at Fort Wilderness for the afternoon with several of the gang. Then back home. About three hours total.

13 years. Also used to go all the time. Intervening years=Europe. Going in November for some special dates. A bit overwhelmed by the changes but looking forward to it and hoping no Covid. Will miss the old paper FPS, does anyone remember the joy of giving someone unused paper FPS on the way out of the park and totally making their day?

June 2019 was the last time I went. Had an April 2020 booking but we know how that went.
Its been a minute but I'm so ready.

1 month is too long IMO but to all you DIS-ers out there....how long since you all visited Disney? Me, 7 months, I am going in November after a short trip to Vegas in April, so it will be 16 months.
15 yeard. Hoing may of next year. So much has changed, I'm dying to see it now.

It has been more than 15 years since the last time I was at Disneyworld. But only 38 more days now and Christmastime and holiday decorations at Disney!!

We arrived home from our over two week stay on Saturday and we are already counting down the days until we return in 2023.

Our last trip was May 2022, seems so long ago :sad:
Next trip will be a girls trip but not until May 2024, let the countdown begin :cool1:

Our last trip was 2011!!

i dont remember, how do you add a trip countdown to your profile? lol
nevermind, found it,

Last edited:
It's been a year. I'm good with a yearly trip :) Last year we did a Universal and WDW double dip and didn't spend nearly as much time at WDW as I would've liked. I'm super looking forward to having a longer trip there.

Last year was a split trip Disney and universal in April and our yearly October trip to Disney. Now we are down to just the October yearly trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter