How long has it been since you visited the World?

Not quite a month. I talked DH into a last minute, short visit. I may get back in October or November, otherwise it will be January or February.

I haven't been since October 2018 which is crazy because I had been going every year. It seems like a lot has changed since my last visit, but I will be returning to WDW this July. I really prefer to go in the fall though, so I might end up taking two trips this year to make up for lost time! :)

We went over Labor Day weekend last September, but we only did Disney Springs and Magic Kingdom.

Last proper trip was December 2019

Dec 3-10, 2022 was my last trip and I stayed at The Poly/BLT/OKW. Now I have to wait until October 21, 2023 for our next trip. We should’ve gone in the Spring but went to Romania for 2 weeks instead. My husband decided that Disney 5 times in a 15 mth timespan was enough and wanted at least a year in between, he last went September 2022, my December trip was solo.

Last week for the Fourth. The fireworks were amazing, it seemed like they launched almost identical shows from two locations simultaneously around the lagoon.

This May. Going again in Oct. For next year I am mixing it up and doing Jan, Apr and possibly Sep.

Mid May 2023. Going back little over 2 weeks, doing split stay at Avenura for 3 nights and then switching to WL for 5 nights

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter