How Many Countries Can You Visit in Two Weeks?! - DLRP and more! TR LINK!!!! Pg. 20!!

ITS SO CLOSE NOW!!! :yay:
Aren't you so excited? I am so excited for you.:dance3:
I think i will invest in some packing cubes also........:thumbsup2

It's so close! he he:cheer2:

KIM

I am extremely excited! I can't wait for the rest of these days to go by. :lmao:

Those packing cubes were an awesome investment for sure. I used to bring the space saver bags, but I like these so much better than those. They don't save as much space, but I just think they're a better use.

I'm bursting out of my skin! I can't believe that there are only four days left until we go! :banana: I still have tons of stuff that I have to finish at work in the next four days, but I'm absolutely stoked. Yesterday was a super busy day, I had to work in the morning, and then had a hair appointment. And if you haven't seen it on Facebook already, here's what I did.

1998738b.jpg

bb22c49f.jpg

I was so tired of my hair being longer. It's such a hassle to do in the mornings that I found myself never doing it and putting it up in a ponytail. I think this is a much better option. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but my stylist says that my colorist needs to do a few things to the color, and we can get it exactly where I wanted it to be.

We're all packed and ready to go, so now it's honestly just the countdown. I have an appointment on Wednesday after work to get an OPI gel manicure from Ulta. It's free because I'm using all the Ulta points I racked up! I'm excited to have a mani that's supposed to last 3 weeks. We'll see if this is true.

Other than that, I'm feeling pretty random today, so I figured this post could be random! :lmao:

I know many of you have read my July '11 TR, where my nephew Joaquin came along, and you all fell in love with him. I'm excited to say that we'll be going back next year (in July again), so I'll have another TR filled with his Kid-ism's and wisdom for all. For the time being though, I have some updated shots of him.

We had a family barbecue at the house, and he was obsessed with the bubbles.

88fb1ec5.jpg

c979f1f4.jpg

06db084c.jpg

In true Joaquin style, he went through three bubble containers. Why do you ask? Because he kept on knocking them over, tipping them over in his hand, you get the gist. So, Joaquin's source of wisdom for these happenings? "TeeTee, it was an accident, and accident's happen, and they are okay."

:rolleyes1

Joaquin may have some competition later in the cuteness category. It's a little early to tell, but he may have someone trailing on his heels.

Grayson (my brother Chris and SIL Sara's new little one).

09445f20.jpg

He's pretty stinkin' cute.....

I know some of you commented on liking the cat butt in my picture, so I figured I would introduce you to cat face.

Tigger

4e9e0a48.jpg

Yes, my cat's name is Tigger. My other cat (who I sadly had to put to sleep about a year and half ago), was named Hobbes. I still stand by the fact that Hobbes was the best name for a cat EVER! Calvin and Hobbes was the best comic strip of life....

And, my other furbaby booger, Nanook.

be9dca5d.jpg

Yes, she always looks this pathetic....I'm not joking....she's perfected the "feel sorry for me" face. I'll miss them when we're gone for two weeks, that's for sure.

The other random I decided to share is a subject that was brought to my attention by jecskc here on the DIS. Apparently, my family is notorious for making funny faces.....I went backwards....apparently it comes from very far back in the line.....:eek:

Apparently my Dad has been making his faces way back when they started dating...

sc00054655.jpg

And Mom isn't much better....

sc000561a1.jpg

Jason and I...no different.

sc00028dbc.jpg

If you were ever in doubt of how to properly make a stank face, just use this picture of me for reference.

sc00048f55.jpg

And, if you ever need advice on how to jack up a photo, just take notes from Jason in the center....

sc0004455c.jpg

For the art of utter confusion, examine all three of us (me, Chris, Jason), in this picture.

sc0001a4e1.jpg

Further photographic family evidence......

Me and Dad....

CIMG4054.jpg

Joaquin....

DSCN0303.jpg

Jason....

DSCN0109.jpg

Mom.....

CIMG4056.jpg

This is pretty normal for all pictures Jason and I appear in together....

a22ac306.jpg

Chris....

88675b38.jpg

My opinion on all that?

Normal is overrated.........

:dance3:

Freakin' hilarious update! Normal IS SO overrated! :rotfl2:

Love your haircut. Adorable!

Love the pictures of your niece and nephew. Adorable!

Love your animal pics! Adorable.

Love all the retro family pics! Adorable - especially the one with you on the carousel. :thumbsup2

That EE picture is too funny!

I know you must be bursting out of your skin right now. I hope the next few days fly by!

Freakin' hilarious update! Normal IS SO overrated! :rotfl2:

Love your haircut. Adorable!

Love the pictures of your niece and nephew. Adorable!

Love your animal pics! Adorable.

Love all the retro family pics! Adorable - especially the one with you on the carousel. :thumbsup2

That EE picture is too funny!

I know you must be bursting out of your skin right now. I hope the next few days fly by!

Normal is so overrated! Life would be so boring if we were always concerned with "what's acceptable". I like it better this way.

I'm glad you liked the updated. I was glancing through the pictures I had scanned before and was like "wow, we do make lots of faces!" :lmao:

I am crawling out of my skin a little, but I'm going to see Brave this afternoon, so I'm hoping that will help me a little. :goodvibes

I LOVE THIS UPDATE. :rotfl:

I "liked" your picture on FB, but I just had to tell you here too, love the hair! :thumbsup2 It suits you, and it looks so summery!

Joaquin and Grayson are neck-and-neck in the cuteness contest! They're both precious! :cutie:

Calvin and Hobbes was SO GOOD. *sigh* I miss those comics.

HAHAHA your trip down memory lane with the crazy faces was hysterical. I think my favorite is your stank face. :lmao:

I've just read all 16 pages and, I must say, your trip sounds AWESOME! I've really enjoyed learning about your family's history. :goodvibes I can't wait to hear all about the great places you're visiting. I bet you're so excited! :yay:

Ok....first I miss an update where you buy a new Louis Vuitton purse and other LV stuff....then I miss the single digit dance.....thank goodness I saw the new do on FB....pathetic I am!!

Ok love everything you're taking and seriously....packing cubes are.the.best.thing.ever.invented.for.travel. Ok.....now what else:rolleyes1 Oh yeah....you leave this week:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

YAY for just a couple more days until your trip! So exciting.

Love all the hilarious family photos. :thumbsup2:laughing:

Omg, normal is absolutely over rated! I have a wonderfully abnormal family. We have family game nights we call the dysFUNctional family game nights, and you can't participate unless you wear a silly hat. After every game we trade hats. We also make lots of silly faces.
Love the hair cut! It's a really cute length and I love the colour.
Your furbabies are so cute! I love Nanook's puppy dog eyes. She's precious!
HOORAY for 4 days!!

I cannot believe that we leave in four days. I am all packed YEAH... :thumbsup2. I talked to my cousin Chris from Belgium.... everyone is as excited as we are. I can't wait to ride the Eurorail to Brussels. When I was growing in Belgium that was all people talked about finishing the tunnel so we can take the train to London.

Ha, love your family faces! That's so funny!

Yeah, I looked through all the pictures, and I couldn't help but think about what goobers we are. But goobers are cool. :lmao:

I LOVE THIS UPDATE. :rotfl:

I "liked" your picture on FB, but I just had to tell you here too, love the hair! :thumbsup2 It suits you, and it looks so summery!

Joaquin and Grayson are neck-and-neck in the cuteness contest! They're both precious! :cutie:

Calvin and Hobbes was SO GOOD. *sigh* I miss those comics.

HAHAHA your trip down memory lane with the crazy faces was hysterical. I think my favorite is your stank face. :lmao:

Thanks! I'm super glad to actually have it cut and gone. It just feels like I'm a different person, so I like that very much.

They're both pretty cute, I have to say. We'll have to give Grayson some time to get older, because Joaquin is a tiny ball of personality. He's hard to compete with there.

I miss Calvin and Hobbes too. But I own every single book they released of the strips, so I can always refer back to those.

Hahaha, I still do that stank face today.....:rolleyes1

I've just read all 16 pages and, I must say, your trip sounds AWESOME! I've really enjoyed learning about your family's history. :goodvibes I can't wait to hear all about the great places you're visiting. I bet you're so excited! :yay:

Thanks, I'm glad you're here! I can't wait to get out of here and report back on everything. I have to make sure that I'm up for the task, that's for sure.

Ok....first I miss an update where you buy a new Louis Vuitton purse and other LV stuff....then I miss the single digit dance.....thank goodness I saw the new do on FB....pathetic I am!!

Ok love everything you're taking and seriously....packing cubes are.the.best.thing.ever.invented.for.travel. Ok.....now what else:rolleyes1 Oh yeah....you leave this week:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Girl, that's okay! We all miss stuff, I've fallen behind on your TR too. No worries at all.

Packing cubes are the best! I love the ones that you got. I was so boring and just got black. I can't wait. Four more days!!!!!

YAY for just a couple more days until your trip! So exciting.

Love all the hilarious family photos. :thumbsup2:laughing:

I know! I'm so stoked and bursting at the seams right now.

Omg, normal is absolutely over rated! I have a wonderfully abnormal family. We have family game nights we call the dysFUNctional family game nights, and you can't participate unless you wear a silly hat. After every game we trade hats. We also make lots of silly faces.
Love the hair cut! It's a really cute length and I love the colour.
Your furbabies are so cute! I love Nanook's puppy dog eyes. She's precious!
HOORAY for 4 days!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way. It is so boring to be "normal", isn't it? I meet people sometimes that are so dull, and I'm like "come on, dork up a little!" My mom and I make faces at each other constantly. People think we're crazy because we're constantly making faces at each other, and not at the most appropriate times either.

I'm happy with the cut. Because it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it, at first I was slightly irritated, but that's gone away now.

I cannot believe that we leave in four days. I am all packed YEAH... :thumbsup2. I talked to my cousin Chris from Belgium.... everyone is as excited as we are. I can't wait to ride the Eurorail to Brussels. When I was growing in Belgium that was all people talked about finishing the tunnel so we can take the train to London.

I'm so glad we're done with packing. It's fun, but doesn't it feel like it always takes us forever? Seriously.....

HAHAHAHA! The long line of funny faces... that is too funny!

Your animals are precious. Was Nanook named after the beanie baby? (If not, please forget that I asked that question. :laughing:)

Your hair looks awesome! I love it!

(Apparently I read this update backwards. :confused3)

HAHAHAHA! The long line of funny faces... that is too funny!

Your animals are precious. Was Nanook named after the beanie baby? (If not, please forget that I asked that question. :laughing:)

Your hair looks awesome! I love it!

(Apparently I read this update backwards. :confused3)

:lmao: No, I didn't name Nanook after the beanie baby. That would be funny though. When I got her, I just looked at her and was like "Siberian....cold....Nanook of the north!!!"

Thanks. I'm glad that my hair's all styled and cut.

Normal is overrated! Love the hair cut, it looks awesome!

Those pictures are hilarious! Thanks for sharing them.

4 days! I'm sure you're over the moon, I can't wait to hear all about it.:goodvibes

Normal is overrated! Love the hair cut, it looks awesome!

Those pictures are hilarious! Thanks for sharing them.

4 days! I'm sure you're over the moon, I can't wait to hear all about it.:goodvibes

Thanks! I'm really glad that I changed my hair. I love it. :goodvibes

I'm so excited. I just want these next four days to go by quickly. That's what I want most. ;)

I'm so glad we're done with packing. It's fun, but doesn't it feel like it always takes us forever? Seriously.....

I know why it seems to take us so long to pack...... Wait for it....... Because we have to try everything on to make sure our outfits are great:rotfl::laughing:

Love the haircut!!! :thumbsup2 You really don't look your age now... Be prepared to be carded!!! :cool1:

And have an amazing trip!!! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back... popcorn::

I'm bursting out of my skin! I can't believe that there are only four days left until we go! :banana: I still have tons of stuff that I have to finish at work in the next four days, but I'm absolutely stoked. Yesterday was a super busy day, I had to work in the morning, and then had a hair appointment. And if you haven't seen it on Facebook already, here's what I did.

1998738b.jpg

bb22c49f.jpg

I was so tired of my hair being longer. It's such a hassle to do in the mornings that I found myself never doing it and putting it up in a ponytail. I think this is a much better option. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but my stylist says that my colorist needs to do a few things to the color, and we can get it exactly where I wanted it to be.

We're all packed and ready to go, so now it's honestly just the countdown. I have an appointment on Wednesday after work to get an OPI gel manicure from Ulta. It's free because I'm using all the Ulta points I racked up! I'm excited to have a mani that's supposed to last 3 weeks. We'll see if this is true.

Other than that, I'm feeling pretty random today, so I figured this post could be random! :lmao:

I know many of you have read my July '11 TR, where my nephew Joaquin came along, and you all fell in love with him. I'm excited to say that we'll be going back next year (in July again), so I'll have another TR filled with his Kid-ism's and wisdom for all. For the time being though, I have some updated shots of him.

We had a family barbecue at the house, and he was obsessed with the bubbles.

88fb1ec5.jpg

c979f1f4.jpg

06db084c.jpg

In true Joaquin style, he went through three bubble containers. Why do you ask? Because he kept on knocking them over, tipping them over in his hand, you get the gist. So, Joaquin's source of wisdom for these happenings? "TeeTee, it was an accident, and accident's happen, and they are okay."

:rolleyes1

Joaquin may have some competition later in the cuteness category. It's a little early to tell, but he may have someone trailing on his heels.

Grayson (my brother Chris and SIL Sara's new little one).

09445f20.jpg

He's pretty stinkin' cute.....

I know some of you commented on liking the cat butt in my picture, so I figured I would introduce you to cat face.

Tigger

4e9e0a48.jpg

Yes, my cat's name is Tigger. My other cat (who I sadly had to put to sleep about a year and half ago), was named Hobbes. I still stand by the fact that Hobbes was the best name for a cat EVER! Calvin and Hobbes was the best comic strip of life....

And, my other furbaby booger, Nanook.

be9dca5d.jpg

Yes, she always looks this pathetic....I'm not joking....she's perfected the "feel sorry for me" face. I'll miss them when we're gone for two weeks, that's for sure.

The other random I decided to share is a subject that was brought to my attention by jecskc here on the DIS. Apparently, my family is notorious for making funny faces.....I went backwards....apparently it comes from very far back in the line.....:eek:

Apparently my Dad has been making his faces way back when they started dating...

sc00054655.jpg

And Mom isn't much better....

sc000561a1.jpg

Jason and I...no different.

sc00028dbc.jpg

If you were ever in doubt of how to properly make a stank face, just use this picture of me for reference.

sc00048f55.jpg

And, if you ever need advice on how to jack up a photo, just take notes from Jason in the center....

sc0004455c.jpg

For the art of utter confusion, examine all three of us (me, Chris, Jason), in this picture.

sc0001a4e1.jpg

Further photographic family evidence......

Me and Dad....

CIMG4054.jpg

Joaquin....

DSCN0303.jpg

Jason....

DSCN0109.jpg

Mom.....

CIMG4056.jpg

This is pretty normal for all pictures Jason and I appear in together....

a22ac306.jpg

Chris....

88675b38.jpg

My opinion on all that?

Normal is overrated.........

:dance3:

Thanks for all of that !!! That made my Monday morning soooo much better LOL !!!! You guys are hilarious.

I said in my TR, but I love your new haircut. It really looks good on you and makes you look younger, I think. And I can really tell that you've lost weight in that photo. Your face is so much thinner. You look mah-velous dah-ling !!! Just mah-velous !!

I know why it seems to take us so long to pack...... Wait for it....... Because we have to try everything on to make sure our outfits are great:rotfl::laughing:

I think you watch too much How I Met Your Mother with me.

Wait for it................:lmao:

Love the haircut!!! :thumbsup2 You really don't look your age now... Be prepared to be carded!!! :cool1:

And have an amazing trip!!! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back... popcorn::

Thanks! At least that's a good side effect of getting your hair cut.

Thanks for all of that !!! That made my Monday morning soooo much better LOL !!!! You guys are hilarious.

I said in my TR, but I love your new haircut. It really looks good on you and makes you look younger, I think. And I can really tell that you've lost weight in that photo. Your face is so much thinner. You look mah-velous dah-ling !!! Just mah-velous !!

Yay! I like making people's Mondays a little brighter. :goodvibes Because, let's be real here. Monday's suck!

Thanks, I could tell from the cut too. It really emphasized the fact that my face it thinner. Now, let's just tell my body to follow suit with my face faster, and we'll be allllll good. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter