How many days, until your WDW trip?

70 Days until we leave! Every day is a tiny bit closer! We started out at over 300 days and its actually gone by very quickly.

I don't even know!!! :( 11 days since we LEFT...no countdown for going back yet :(

209! :sad: 30 days until we can make our ADRS! :woohoo:

Trying hard to not think TOO much about it! Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas will all keep my mind off of it... but January, February, March and April and going to be LONG months!! LOL!!

394 days so we're finally under 400. Glad to see I'm not the only one patiently counting down so far out. We've had a countdown on our refrigerator since we returned from our vacation last year. We started with 104 weeks (2 years) and we're down to 56 weeks tomorrow ~ almost half way there!

About 873 to go. It will definitely be a long while before we make our first official trip to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter