How many different States have you lived in?

Seven states (Virginia, Pennsylvania, California, South Carolina, Arizona, Connecticut and North Carolina) and one territory (U.S. Virgin Islands).

Father was in the U.S. Navy, so we did multiple tours of duty in the same state.

8 states
PA (born and raised), TX, MS, ND, NY, NH, NV, OK

The Air Force liked to send me to bases in states starting with N for some reason ;)

3 - Washington State, Minnesota and West Virgina for 9 months when I was a baby. I don't remember it very much.

Four for me. Washington state (my dad was stationed at Fairchild), Alabama, Georgia and Florida. Of course if you add in the 'state' of confusion that might make five!:)
Kim

Two.....Georgia and Connecticut.

Four states: Washington state (for the first 25 years of my life!), Indiana, Massachussets, and now I'm permanently "stuck" in the great state of Illinois (don't mind the people- hate the topography). Can say all 4 kids were born in Bloomington- but not the SAME Bloomington. One in Indiana, three in Illinois. Hated the east coast (don't be offended- I was young and a west coaster). Still want to be back in Washington. Maybe when we retire- well, again, Florida sounds good too!

Florida (Jacksonville, Rockledge, Cocoa, Orange Park)
South Carolina (Charleston)
Connecticut (Montville)
Virginia ( Va. Beach, Norfolk)
and one day ORLANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

6 states

(in reverse order)

Wisconsin
Illinois
Massachusetts
Florida
california
Rhode Island

I was born at Cape Canaveral (now Kennedy Space Center :)) Florida.

I was a Navy Brat. Can you tell?

Born in Germany
Indiana ( South Bend)
Tennessee (Pulaski)
North Carolina ( Asheville)
FLorida (Vero Beach)

then back to TN :p

Unless you count spending 6-8 weeks there for a camp/school program, two: Utah and Texas. If you count the short term, New Mexico as well.

THREE! Columbia, South Carolina...Anchorage, Alaska...and now Gulf Breeze, Florida. DH and I were also in Shalimar, Eglin AFB, and Pensacola FL. All within about 1 hour of each other.

So far - just Pennsylvania but hopefully will be able to add a second to that list soon enough (see my fairy tag).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter