How many different States have you lived in?

Just Georgia. Unless you want to count the 9 months I spent in my mom's tummy, then I'd have to add Alabama to the list. I just count Georgia though.;)

New York (NYC and Albany)

Pennsylvania (Harrisburg and Elizabethtown)

Ohio (Cleveland)

Hopefully back to NYC someday!!!

Illinois for the first 24 yrs of my life

Nevada for 1 year

Then back to.......

Illinois, and here I've been ever since and here I shall stay!:)

I've lived in Georgia, New Hampshire, Holland and home...Texas. My home away from home is Arkansas. :)

I have been a resident of only one state to date, and that is Virginia. I did attend an out of state college in North Carolina for 5 years. We will be moving to Florida in June!

New York (2 different cities)
New Jersey
Connecticut
Virginia
Georgia
California

One country (Italy, 3 different cities)

:bounce::wave::bounce:

DH and I live in the same town we were born in.

One of our DD and her DH just purchased my DH family homestead.

I now have 3 of my children living in the town their Grandparents and Parents were born in. Only one of my children has moved away and it's only 3 towns over.

Born in Washington state
Oregon
California (the previous three, numerous times)
Iowa
Arizona
Indiana

I have lived in 7 states: Missouri, Alaska, Arkansas, Kansas, Indiana, Texas and Washington. I also lived in Italy for almost 3 years.

5 states(unless the state of confusion counts as one;) ) Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Florida, and Washington.

I'm pretty sure I'll end up back in Florida.

PA native
WV (DW)
CT
NH
MA
NY
NV current
FL current PT

Vermont, Massachusetts, Indiana (I'm going back for college too:bounce: ) and then I lived in the US Virgin Islands which I know they're not states but they have US in the name lol

Three. I was born in California, moved to Oregon before my 1st birthday, moved to Washington State for college and stayed there. West Coast all the way - but that may change soon if dh has his way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter