How many DVC'ers own DVC logo items???

D'oh, forgot about the giclee and the mug. I switch off between the DVC 15 anniversary mug and the Soarin' mug at work.

Last time we had a party (I think it was last fall's pumpkin carving party) some friends asked us if the house was turning into a disney shrine, because there is literally now no room in the house except the powder room that doesn't have some sort of disney something or other in it.

I blame the outlet store...

Let me see:

Hats, Shirts, Lic Plate, Stickers, Towel, Pins (Of course)

There is probably more....but you get the idea...

Our first trip to OKW Jan 1995 we purchased jackets that had the three mountains of DVC logo on the front best jackets they ever had every year we look for a repeat

Call 407-363-6200, this is the merchandise department and you will be able to order DVC Member items. Hope this helps. JW

**Not open on weekends**

I have:

A keychain

A zip hoddie that I got at HHI

3 Canvas bags

I think that is it.

I wish they had more resort specific stuff. I like to collect clothing from everywhere I go. I would love to have different things for all the different resorts. I cannot jut wear stuff that says DVC everyday!:)

Kristine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter