How many DVC'ers own DVC logo items???

Have the usual tote bag we got for joining. Also a shirt or two. Several magnets....from each resort we stay at as DVCers. Also the Christmas ornament DVC hands out at the gatherings in Dec. I have a nice, new water bottle that I love. Also got about 7 of the blue string totes on the cruise last month..with the baseball caps in each one. But, my best DVC item is the beach blanket/towel that I won at the DCL get-together. It's huge, has plastic stakes to stake down the corners and is blue and white stripes.
Have to say that I love the pin frame idea. I may just have to borrow that idea. I'll be framing my various BW prints, so the pin frame will look nice alongside.
OH, and I did get one of the plastic thingies that go on the car window.

I'm wearing my Vero Beach polo right now!! I also have a sweat jacket from there-it got really chilly on our May trip and I hadn't brought anything! I have a v-neck T from Hilton Head too. I've been thinking about a SSR polo, I keep looking at it but haven't purchased it yet.

I also have a DVC Member magnet on the back of my car.

I really wish we could buy stuff through the website, of course it's probably better that we can't or I'd have a LOT more stuff.

DVC car magnet on our car, and a long sleeve T-shirt. I want more!! They need to sell more items.

I have a DVC Member watch (wearing it right now), DVC Member t-shirt, bumper sticker, tote bag from my original purchase, and personalized licence plates (DVCBDWK - granted, I didn't buy them from DVC or WDW, but it's kinda DVC merchandise).

We have some treasured logo clothing that we bought on our first few vacations in 1992/1993, when OKW was just DVC... polo shirts, hats, windbreakers and jackets, with the original, brightly colored 3-mountain logo and "Member" embroidery. Remember that, old-timers? For $5 you could get Member embroidered under the DVC logo, and you had to show your membership card to get it. (I still need a smiley with a walker and ear trumpet!)

When we wear them in the parks, members come up and ask us where we got them. "We got them right at Conch Flats... 15 years ago!" I've even had members offer to buy the jacket right off my back.

Peter

I have a couple of polo shirts (HHI and OKW) and a watch. It was great because I really liked the shirts anyway, and they both were marked half price:cool1:

I LOVE my AKV safari/fishing type hat they gave at the Summer on the Savanna party. I wear it to all of my kids' soccer games. It looks a lot better on me than a baseball cap - kind of goofy but cute, I guess.

We also use our DVC tote and the black tote w/ Sorcerer Mickey when we travel.

We, too wish there was a website for DVC merchandise!!

Frankly, I'm sure the CM's are laughing their butts off when they see my minivan.

Front of car: DVC member plate, Mickey Antenna topper (currently Year of a Million dreams but rotates depending upon season, etc.)

Passenger Side: Vintage Epcot round sticker 6" diameter (saved from the opening in 1982), VWL oval sticker, Magic Kingdom sticker that keeps falling off and needs to be replaced.

Back of car: Been There Done That Going Back license frame.

Driver Side: Me, usually wearing some sort of Disney shirt.

Seriously, people think I'm nuts. Then they ask me to help plan their vacations!;)

Loose gear includes the small dark blue bag that we put in our pocket on the way into the park and then empty our pockets into it and it becomes our bag-handily bypassing the no bag lane. Keychain, VWL christmas ornaments, and um, a few towels...

We have several hats, backpacks, lanyards, but my favorite are some mugs I picked up at the Beach Club a couple of years ago. They are the kind that you put in the freezer. And boy do they keep the drinks cold. :drinking1

Yeah, my wife has the oval 'DVC Members' sticker on her car, and she also has a DVC sweatshirt.

She says it makes for great conversation starters, and gives her a chance to talk up DVC to interested parties.

I think DH's favorite golf type shirt is his from VWL. We both have BWV shirts, and we use DVC mugs.

The add on canvas bag has been a big hit...we've had 8-9 of them and give them to family as gifts. I have the Disney Vacation Club oval sticker on my car, and a Mickey antenna topper, but that's not DVC. We had gotten DVC beach towels on the Members Cruise, but I can't find them.

I don't know of anyplace to get DVC items on line.

Bobbi:goodvibes

DW and I both have the hat and t shirt that they offer as a package. We also have a fridge magnet. And last trip we bought the license plate. Had to to buy a $45 license plate holder from our local Dodge dealer just to put it on our van. But hey, its worth it. In fact, I coulda swore I saw my van smiling right after I put it on;) Makes me smile everytime I see it:love:

I have 2 shirts, the light jacket/windbreaker type thing. We also have those drawstring backpack/bags they are selling now. We have one resort specific - SSR and 4 generic DVC bags that they put on clearance last time we were down there.

I also have pins. I do wish they had more selection.

We have the DVC member blanket that we had embroidered with our names on it at DTD. Hubby also has the 2005 DVC member watch.

We of course have the tote bag when we bought in and an SSR print.

DW has a "travel" outfit she bought at SSR. I want to get a polo shirt, but the selection is just not there. I think there is just one over at SSR.

With over 100,000 members, you think that DVC would think of a few more things to sell us! Maybe thay can add some stuff for sale in the quarterly vacation guide book!

We have a number of DVC items. Some of which we purchased like the watches and polo shirts. Some were gifts from the cruises and Member Homecoming. I would really love an online store.

When we were just there in August I bought the DVC window decal (white) for the back window on my SUV. (Also bought the mouse family decals for the other side of the window - the ones that are look like a little more than stick figures that wear the mickey ear hats - I got the mickey dad, mom & son + 2 mickey cats! :goodvibes )

I have the DVC Member magnet on my van. The softest heather blue long sleeve DVC logo t shirt from the BW shops. A few hats, another logo t shirt or 2. Tote bag. And a navy blue lounge suit with DVC logo that I got off of Ebay.

We show off our DVC with pride!! We have a licence plate, key chain lanyard I use daily, cups, bags, mugs and much more! Were proud and we show it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter