How many DVC'ers own DVC logo items???

Isn't it silly that Disney the king of the almight dollar, doesn't have a members online merchandise store in their members web site where we can buy some of this stuff? I mean really how much money do they lose every day by not having that? I would think that someone is being fired at Disney right now for not implementing this idea already after reading this post lol. :rotfl2:

Isn't it silly that Disney the king of the almight dollar, doesn't have a members online merchandise store in their members web site where we can buy some of this stuff? I mean really how much money do they lose every day by not having that? I would think that someone is being fired at Disney right now for not implementing this idea already after reading this post lol. :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I love it. Yes I totally agree. They should provide an online store on our web site. :thumbsup2

Isn't it silly that Disney the king of the almight dollar, doesn't have a members online merchandise store in their members web site where we can buy some of this stuff?

One would think that DVC members are some of the most fanatical fans of WDW. One would also think that DVC owners are some of their most affluent fans. I know I would buy more, but am always disappointed in the sparse offerings at any of the resorts.

Over the years, we've accumulated quite a bit of DVC "stuff", but the one we treasure the most is the pin that was sent to the members "In remembrance of 9/11". :goodvibes

I found my DVC beach towels, and they're packed away for this weekend!:banana:

sorry if discussed earlier in this thread... but is there any way to order something via phone from SSR? we are going to try to become owners tonight, and if it comes to fruition, i would love to get wife something from SSR or DVC for her birthday.

please let me know.
thanks in advance.

We have the DVC trailer hitch cover on our SUV, have DVC magnet and the free hats we've gotten at the last two years' member summer parties. Also have the soft-sided cooler which I thought was the best deal of all at $10 for the size of it - take it to Nascar races and it holds a lot!!!:banana:
Wish they had jackets with the DVC logo on the whole back - I'd buy those in an instant. DH just got his DVC wristwatch for less than half price and wears it all the time ($50!). Would love to see more clothing selection too.

Disney spy's if your reading this, give us DVC merchandise on-line we want it and we'll pay Disney prices lol!!!!!!:thumbsup2 :banana:

Our family is collecting. So far we have:

DVC caps X4
DVC luggage tag X1
DVC leather travel portfolio X1
DVC lanyard X4
DVC pins

DVC - Hilton Head Christmas Ornamant X1

DVC Welcome Home Magnet from DCL x1

NOTE to DVC Product Guides -> we plan on purchasing lots more stuff in January. We'd like to add clothing. We'll be looking for the watches. (WOW. We never saw those.)

OKW decals on both cars and one DVC tote bag. Proud of all of them!:thumbsup2

I've got 3 DVC bags, 2 DVC lanyards, 1 hat and a couple DVC pins. I'd love to get a nice DVC shirt to wear. We also have magnets from all the resorts we visit.

I think DH's favorite golf type shirt is his from VWL. We both have BWV shirts, and we use DVC mugs.

The add on canvas bag has been a big hit...we've had 8-9 of them and give them to family as gifts. I have the Disney Vacation Club oval sticker on my car, and a Mickey antenna topper, but that's not DVC. We had gotten DVC beach towels on the Members Cruise, but I can't find them.

I don't know of anyplace to get DVC items on line.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Hi Bobbi,

We have our DVC Towels from the MC also! I put 2 of them in our Owner's Locker last trip, because like you, I couldnt find them when it was trip time.

2005 Members Cruise was the best for DVC merchandise. We got soooo much stuff, I loved every bit of it!

We should start our own online Marketplace of DVC stuff! Just for viewing, Im not parting with any of it!:rotfl:

We have:

4 hats (Animal Kingdom Villas) from the Summer on the Savannah
T-shirt (DH's)
cap (DH's)
soft-sided cooler
DVC Spring 2007 refillable mugs (3 of these) (am I the ONLY DVCer to have these??)
some magnets
the BIG tote

I bought one of those magnets for my car and it is proudly displayed on my car!

And I always use my DVC bag to and from work. :)

At first I thought I didn't have that much DVC merchandise, but then, as I continued reading the thread, I realized "Oh, yeah, I've got that, too." I have:
zip-up hoodie
lightweight jacket
refrigerator magnet
luggage tag
euro sticker for the car
mug that you put in the freezer
giclee
watercolor prints of OKW that I've been meaning to frame for years
and, of course, several totes

Let's see...

Gazillions DVC hats of red, white and blue baseball caps, DVC fish hats, laynards, couple of tote bags, DVC SSR backpack, Boardwalk license plate currently on my car, Pins, mugs, pens and magnets.

Bougt a DVC shirt (green) and Hat (blue) combo last year at BWV's during our vacation.

Disney spy's if your reading this, give us DVC merchandise on-line we want it and we'll pay Disney prices lol!!!!!!:thumbsup2 :banana:

I, too, wish there was an on-line DVC store! Or when then send out the "Vacation Magic" magazine, include a "catalog section" if members wanted to order by phone. I'm sure lots of members would want to purchase merchandise.

We have 2 DVC tote bags and the AKV hats that were given away at Summer on the Savanna.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter