How many rolls of film do you take?

eeyorerulz:

I guess the term 'scrapbook' is not used in Austalia, but a scrap book is simply a book where you could doodle in or stick odds and ends in. There is usually a theme to a scrap book. After a trip you could create a scrap book with your photos and/or mementos such as tickets, maps and brochures.

:)

Hi,

Thanks, I did a similar thing then, I did a web page for my trip....LOL It was for myslelf and my memories.

I have actually heard a quote from Walt Disney himself on a documentary regarding film and the taking of pictures by Disney photographers. While I can't recall the EXACT quote, It was something along the lines of:

"Take more pictures that you think you'll need. Fillm is much cheaper than the missed photographic opportunity of a lifetime."

I took about 10 rolls and used about 6 of them.
We also took our digital camera and took 30 pics on that.
DH took the camcorder but used that only briefly.

I too am the only one who takes the pics in our house.
I scrapbook and have everything planned, just waiting on my pics to
get back, I think they may be lost. Its been 2 weeks and I have already
rec'd 2 rolls back!! BooHOO

Both my girls took their own cameras too, but that is another story,
can't wait to see what they took!

We average about 1 roll of film per day. This seems to be what alot of others are reporting as well. And here I thought only I took so many pictures!!!:D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I take 12 rolls of film and 128 megs of flash card for the digital. We also pack a disposable water camera for the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter