• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much actual drive time from Seal beach?

lpoeppelman

DIS Veteran
Staying at Seal beach and have two day park hoppers... how much time should we budget for driving and parking... first DLR visit. Weekday visit to DL

Staying at Seal beach and have two day park hoppers... how much time should we budget for driving and parking... first DLR visit. Weekday visit to DL
It'll take at least 1/2 hour from Seal Beach to Disneyland. But, I'd tack on an additional 20-30 minutes for navigating the traffic/parking/taking Disney transportation from parking to the park.

144.jpg

Depends if weekday or weekend. Pretty much above, ideal maybe 20 - 30 mins total. Could be 45 mins total depending on traffic.

Weekend: Better freeway, worse parking ("Weekend rush")
Weekday: Worse freeway("rush hour"), better parking

Do yourself a favor: Take 22 east, exit Harbor Blvd. Head North and park in the Toy Story Parking lot. Do NOT go all the way to I-5 North. You will end up being redirected to the TS lot anyway, and it will tack on an extra 30-45 min.

You can be parked at TS lot within 30 min from leaving Seal Beach if you exit Harbor from the 22.

We always take side streets and it takes between 2-30 minutes. I am happy to share our route if you don;t want to drive the freeway. Then plan an additional 30 for parking and walking to the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter