How to get to the front of the line (includes Universal Express information)

They are only in the marked camera's.

The sunday paper has Eckard with them on sale. whether or not they have the card is another story though.

We don't even have an Eckard close by!!! I am telling you, I live in the middle of no-where! We have a WalMArt and a Walgreens and an Osco Drug.

If anyone would get an extra, let me know I would be happy to buy it from them!!!!!

I stayed on site at the Royal Pacific Hotel and we got to the Hotel at 7:00 am and they gave us a temp FOTL key to use for the 1st day and then we got our room key later in the day and when we checked out the next day you keep the FOTL key and it expires at midnight. It is the greatest thing ever and the Hotel was awesome. Next time we will try the Hard Rock.

The FOTL perk is fantastic. It truly is as good as it sounds. We were there last Feb and there were no hitches....just walk right up and ride. We, too, are going at the end of out next disney vacation because the system spoils you.

I love FOTL and I think I have figured out how best to use it. I stay off-site at a cheap suite for a few days and get an on-site hotel like RPR for 1 night (2nd night of stay)and with that get 2 days of FOTL.

I just want to say thanks for providing all this wonderful information on the FOTL perk if you stay on-site. We're going to Disney in a month, and most likely stopping at Universal, and were trying to figure out the whole Express Pass thing (since, against our better judgement, we're going over spring break). We originally were planning to stay at a on-site Universal hotel for the first night of the trip for FOTL, but then thought we wouldn't be able to use FOTL if we went to Universal on the day of check-out, past check-out time, defeating the purpose of staying there. You're information has told me otherwise, and we all thank you very much.

Also-quick question. On other sites, I've seen mention of such a thing called Express Plus. According to some of the sites, you would purchase this, and it gave you better privileges than the typical Express pass. Is this information legit?

"Also-quick question. On other sites, I've seen mention of such a thing called Express Plus. According to some of the sites, you would purchase this, and it gave you better privileges than the typical Express pass. Is this information legit? "

Express plus can be purchased at the parks. It is certainly NOT as good as staying on site. If you stay on site you get unlimited FOTL on the attractions. Buying the express plus will get you ONE ride FOTL on each of the included attractions. It is better than the passes from the express machines, because you don't have to return at a particular time. Staying on site is the absolute BEST.

Okay we may stay after a cruise at the Hard Rock on July 3-5th. That would mean we would go to the park on July 4th a very crowed day.

How often can you go on a ride with the onsite express line. Is it once and hour or unlimited. My mom usually takes the kids in Dr Seuss land while I go on coasters with my husband so she rides them over and over.

Also anyone use it on a busy day like the 4th of July any restrictions that we would expect on that day.

Thanks

Mary

We've stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel through two July 4th holidays. Our room key got us WONDERFUL unilimited express access ALL DAY! It can't be beat.

How do you get one of those express tickets? Last time it was already on my admission ticket. Is it still like that? I'm Staying for a long weekend. Other then The parks what is there exciting to do?How do I get my box to do my count down? It is BLANK!!

You can still get free express passes by using you park pass in one of the express machines. It will give you a choice of two times to return to the attraction and go in the express entrance. OR...You can buy an express pass card which will allow you ONE express access per attraction that has express. With the purchased pass you can just walk in the express entrance at any time,,,but only once. You can also stay in an on site hotel and all day express access by showing your room key.

We will be staying at the royal pacific on June 5th. We're going to get the one day two park pass. I know this is a busy time of year. We want to see everything at US, plus just Suess Landing and Spider Man at IOA. With the front of line priviledges, should we be able to see all that? What kind of a wait should I expect even with the FOTL?

Thanks

We went a couple of years ago around the 4th of July. A horrible time for Disney standards and also for Universal for lines. With the FOTL access (we were at the Royal Pacific) we had no problems seeing it all. We rode the dueling dragons so fast I had to slow my DD down to keep from geting dizzy (at least 8 times in a row to my best recollection). I wrote Disney once and asked them to review their policy to reflect more of the Universal style, and they were offended. I love Universal for the short lines (FOTL) and the Royal Pacific (great rooms)

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:
Boy am I glad to hear that the express pass lines are quick even during the busiest times of the year. I will be there with the family the middle/end of August, and I was concerned that even the express lines would be busy.

A thought on Disney revamping their Fast Pass. I don't think they could ever do it like Universal. Universal only has 3 hotels, where Disney has quite substantially more. With the number of on-site guests that Disney has, and the availibility of fast pass to everyone else
in the "world", I think even the fast pass lines would have quite a wait at times. Just my
thinking though. It's been my experience that the fastpass line at the KS in AK often has
more of a wait than I would expect. How cool would it be if FastPass was as good at Disney as the Express pass is at Universal. My DS would never get off Rockn' Rollercoaster!

How much is an express pass card and how do you know what attractions are included?

I'm looking at booking at the HRH. My assumption is that in order for everyone in your room to get a hotel key for express access that you must reserve the room for 4 people, bringing 2 teenagers along (17 & 16 yrs old). When I punch in the extra 2 people on the reservation it increased the room $30.

Is this the case? For 4 passes we must book the room for 4 people?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter