HUGE SmallWorlds Project

Shadowkevin

Mouseketeer
I am using all of the rooms I have to make a VMK Town. I am trying to reacreate some old VMK Memories it will be an awesome place to hang out and have fun when it is finished. Just announcing that I am making it and if you would like to add your room to the VMK Street where people can visit your house. Just contact me, to add your room contact me in SmallWorlds I am Shadowkevin VMK-Fan all I need for each room added is one Iron Gate found in the SmallWorlds Emporium for 250 Tokens.
In VMK Town I will have the Following So Far
The Main Room (VMK Town)
The Streets of VMK Town
VMK Street (On VMK Street only people who played VMK can add their room)
Mickey and Minnie Street
Chip and Dale Street
Donald and Daisy Street
Goofy and Pluto Street
VMK Town Shopping District
VMK Town Park
VMK Town, Town (With places like Hospitals, Salons, Malls Ect.)
VMK Lane
And a Mission District.
I have not gotten to making all the rooms yet but I am still working on it, if you would like to add a room just PM me on the DisBoards or Mail me on SmallWorlds I am Shadowkevin VMK-Fan. All I require for each room added is and Iron Gate bought at SmallWorlds Emporium for 250 Tokens.
If you would like to help at all please contact trying to make a place for VMKers and SmallWorlders alike to get together.
Thanks
-Shadowkevin

On SmallWorlds Shadowkevin VMK-Fan

Just Changed Main room of VMK Town to an Island and also I am very close to completing park and a few other rooms. I am currently looking for some Iron Gates to use as the entry's to anyones rooms that want to add their room to VMK Town.
Thanks!

-Shadowkevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter