Huge wishes granted! Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacomaranch

Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on
We had a wonderful trip and DS had a dream come true. However I have been told that it is not good to post pictures of family on the internet. I do agree.

I had chills reading through it...almost as if I was there with you. You know...this is what DISNEY is all about. It is why so many people absolutely love it. What a wonderful day for you all!! Of course, more importantly...what a HUGE step for your son. Simply incredible. Congratulations.

what an awesome story...couldn't have happened to a better family!

I was happy with my cookie at the Main Street Bakery :goodvibes

I love Jenny's face in the pic of your DS and Goofy! What a wonderful experience! It's stories like this that I wish everyone who doesn't understand the allure of Disney can hear.

Congratulations to you!

I was holding back the tears until I saw the picture of you and Goofy! That is truly an amazing amount of memories that you will always have. Thinking about all the Dreams that are given out...it is worth it to me not to be given a Dream if it means that a family such as yours is given this opportunity. thank you for sharing your excitement and appreciation with the rest of us!

Please forward this to Guest Communications - or even just link them to this page. They'd love to hear this!

Congratulations! I am so glad that your ds got to experience all that and glad that all those dreams made it a truly magical experience for your family. I love reading stories like this.

I had chills and tears while reading your post. It was most magical and the pictures speak a thousand words, don't they? :cloud9: So happy for you and your son. It is truely something you will never forget:wizard:

That is beautiful. Truely beautiful. I work with special needs kids, so I know what I big deal it is for an autistic child to interact so freely with others and be accepting of strangers. Congrats. Sounds like y'all deserved every dream!

Oh how wonderful! I would have been in tears myself. You've got some wonderful pictures and memories for a lifetime.

Hugs!

Congrats on your dream! Your post made me cry (happy tears of course). Your DS looks so happy in those pictures! Gotta love Disney magic :wizard:

How wonderful for you and your family :)

This is exactly what the YOAMD is all about!

Yes people here at work are wondering why I am teared up too!

:banana: :banana:

That's really neat. Like the rest of us, I'm in tears just reading this. I can't imagine what it was like to be there...

You are such a kind, giving person; I cannot think of a better person and family for a day of dreams to occur. Thank you for sharing your happiness. You have brought a smile to my face. What a great way to start a day - reading about happy experiences.

As I was reading this, I thought, how wonderful for you and your family! This was really something wonderful for the Dream Team to do. THEN, I got to the end and discovered how truly wonderful this was, esp. for your son. I started to cry, and my DGD, who is 15 and too cool to cry about anything, asked what I was reading. I let her read this. When she got to the end of your report I looked at her and she had tears running down, too. "How wonderful for that little boy!" she said quietly.
God Bless Your Wonderful Family!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter