Huge wishes granted! Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just wonderful - truly what Disney is all about.

What a wonderful memory you will always cherish. Your story is true Disney Magic.

I love this story, thank you so much for sharing!!
(I teared up, too!)

This was absolutely a beautiful dream! I'm crying too as I read your story. Your son hugging goofy really got me! I'm so happy for your adorable DS and you both. What a magical memory! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :goodvibes

Your story just made my night! Thank you so much for sharing it and all your pictures too. It makes me realize even more why I love Disney so much and all the wonderful people who make our dreams come true there every day!
Love your dress and Crocs by the way.

That was so beautiful! The photos had me in tears. I am so glad you got to enjoy such special dreams. It sounds like you really deserved them. I love to see people win these dreams who seem so sincerely happy over them. Your photo in tears and the one of ds with Goofy are both so touching.

Thank you for sharing that with us. It had me in tears.

I am so happy for your family and so touched to read your story. I have had some experience with Autistic children and know how hard it is for people to understand autism. I am so excited for your son and so glad for the joy you got to experience. I know how big it is to see him interacting with the characters and dream team people. Congratulations and I wish you many more dreams come true.

This has got to be the best dream I have read about!. the pictures are wonderful and you all look so happy :goodvibes It looks like the dream team really took care of you all. btw your DS is adorable!
I'm sure it will be an experience you will never forget, this is exactly what dream making at Disney is all about :cloud9:

Thank you so much for sharing your story and the pictures. I was in tears, happy ones, of course. I know that this experience will bring you joy for a lifetime. Thanks again for getting my day off to a wonderful start and making my spirit sing!

Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful pictures. I hope you write Disney and share with them the joy that these CMs gave to your family. I bet it would make someone's day there!

Hello Friends,

I wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to stop by and read our post about our dreams coming true. I didn't want you all to cry, I had done enough crying for all of us. It was so magical and moving to see our DS interacting with strangers and characters. He has never liked head characters and yet there he was speaking to them:cool1:

I did forward the link to contact us at disneyworld.com and pray that it finds the way to the right people. I sure hope that all the CM's that helped make this come true are rewarded for the magic they give. Just being in Disney is magical but when they all pulled together, that was dreams coming true! We are so grateful for the dream team and everyone at Disney.

We are back at home and trying to adjust to "real life" again. I just thank God and all the great people at Disney for making this a trip we will never every forget.

Blessings, April

i'm with you on this one, i have never read one of these stories before and started crying from it!!!

DITTO for me too.

How incredible that a story like this can make all of us cry! And I am at work..so I really need to quit...people think I am a mess anyway.

Thank you sooo much for taking time to share your story and especially all the photos!

i like the look on the CM's face when Goofy is huggin your DS. it made me smile and cry;) i hope to see this happen around us. congrats on the wishes.

This did me in too! You need a tissue warning at the start of this thread!

What a wonderful thing to have happen to you all. Disney is an incredible place.

:tinker: You should have put a tissue warning before your post. What a great day! So glad your son had a great time. Some things come when you least expect them, but maybe need them. You'll never forget your trip. It looked amazing!!!!

i'm crying right along with you... not only did your family receive an awesome dream but you are so appreciative... makes it all the more special!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter