Hula's Magical Pin Switch 1-21 MERGED

yes i think you will make it... but only if you sit and stare at the Q very closely.... DONT give up... NOBODY LIKES A QUITTER!!!! Get in there :thumbsup2

Please don't stare at me, it makes me feel uncomfortable. :rotfl:

ok everyone i see the confusion

Originally Posted by ihavewaycutecats
hehe, one person that brings to mind, (Aengus) lol. No offense but i can see him sitting there visiting with Hula.

read that again. I was still in line at that time. It was a joke.

so you all owe me an apololgy and a TDM

and gas owes me 2

Most of us make short visits, but hanging out in the room with staff for more than 3 minutes or more is just entirely too long.

I agree. And Hula can give a free boot instead of a free pin to anybody who just doesn't hop on the teleporter start.

I hope all our DIS friends made it in! To those who didn't I'm really sorry you couldn't . I went in and out within 30 seconds. I know how disappointing it is not to get through.

THANK YOU HULA!!!
I actually made it! And btw, Kasiks was right when she said I would make it in.

aww, im so sorry. I hope you get in the next host room. Just keep trying.

next host room I certainly wont do it maybe next week :rotfl: but the third time could still be a miss for me to try to enter that room

Anyway, glad that my TDM addicted friend make it in ;)

you just have to laugh. Little sister got to room as Hula was setting up her teleporters to just be ride throughs. She was stuck in her room for a while. All she knew is that I told her to quickly get out. Poor Hula was trying to set up ride through and get ppl out of her room and here is silly sister trying to comply and getting in way. So she keeps appologizing to Hula while trying to move. Get's through onto ride and now is stuck in Hula's second room watching ppl ride the rides above her. Can't see her, she is under clouds.

you just have to laugh. Little sister got to room as Hula was setting up her teleporters to just be ride throughs. She was stuck in her room for a while. All she knew is that I told her to quickly get out. Poor Hula was trying to set up ride through and get ppl out of her room and here is silly sister trying to comply and getting in way. So she keeps appologizing to Hula while trying to move. Get's through onto ride and now is stuck in Hula's second room watching ppl ride the rides above her. Can't see her, she is under clouds.

That's awesome, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter