I am so upset and don't know what to do....

That is probably most correct, there is probably no legal bearing, but eBay will remove those auctions and Disney's team will be searching for those types of auctions and have them removed, since you are right, it is against policy. Most are scams and an honest ticket seller may be lost in the shuffle of the scammers. Thanks for clarifying....:)

ariel

I would just deal with the girl, not the mom or grandfather. Give her any of refunded $$ you received and give her the tickets. Let her deal with it. I would not let this upset you anymore. You should be having a great time planning and looking forward to your trip, not worrying about this. You did what you were asked to do, purchase tickets. Let her put some time & effort into trying to get a refund.

I'm cleaning out my subscriptions and found this one....and was curious, what ended up happening OP?? Inquiring minds want to know, lol.

I'm cleaning out my subscriptions and found this one....and was curious, what ended up happening OP?? Inquiring minds want to know, lol.

OK here's the skinny.
1. I could kill these kids....:crazy2:
2. They decided to be "friends" which means that she is coming with us again. Since I already cancelled her flight we had to rebook it which meant she had to pay double for it. I am excited that she's coming because like I said I do love this girl she's great! :cutie:
3. I told them if it didn't work this time too bad I was going to give her the tickets and a smile and she would do with them as she pleases. :)

They have been "friends" for about 2-3 months now and see each other ALL the time. WE just tell our son he's in denial, they're dating again. He said he's afraid to ask her out again because they are getting along so well. I asked him when was he gonna ask her out again when he gave her an engagement ring? :rotfl2:

OK here's the skinny.
2. They decided to be "friends" which means that she is coming with us again. Since I already cancelled her flight we had to rebook it which meant she had to pay double for it. I am excited that she's coming because like I said I do love this girl she's great! :cutie:
3. I told them if it didn't work this time too bad I was going to give her the tickets and a smile and she would do with them as she pleases. :)

They have been "friends" for about 2-3 months now and see each other ALL the time. WE just tell our son he's in denial, they're dating again. He said he's afraid to ask her out again because they are getting along so well. I asked him when was he gonna ask her out again when he gave her an engagement ring? :rotfl2:

LOL, We a similar situation with our DD several years ago. She and "J" were on and off for years, claiming to be friends............well, they are joining us in Jan. for our trip to WDW. They are now married with a little boy. You never know!

Glad to see your situation has a happy ending! Y'all have a great trip!!!

[/B]

LOL, We a similar situation with our DD several years ago. She and "J" were on and off for years, claiming to be friends............well, they are joining us in Jan. for our trip to WDW. They are now married with a little boy. You never know!

From your mouth to God's ears! I love this girl
and they are such a good looking couple too. Both blonde hair stricking blue eyes. They are to cute together.

pixiedust: :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

OK here's the skinny.

Hey, thanks so much for the update! And I'll throw in my brother's experience.....dated from 7th to 10th grade (4 years), spent majority of Jr year "hating" each other, then decided to be friends for end of Jr and all of Sr year.....separated company for college but saw each other during holiday breaks.....married and had 1 child. I think it's been 17 or 18 years now and while their relationship isn't perfect, you can definitely see the love is still alive.

In my brother's case, it wasn't him that had the uncertainty....he knew she was "the one" despite all the problems....it was the young lady who seemed to have doubts and looking back with adult eyes, I know she was the one that purposely did things to hurt their relationship. The old pushing him away with one hand but holding onto his other hand. So, perhaps the same is true for your young lady, so your son is very wise to tread lightly. My brother often jokes that if he'd understood women "back then" he'd have picked her up caveman style and forced her to stop dating other guys and calling HIM the next day. I'm not sure that would have been wise, but I know where he's coming from with comments like that....so tell your son to bide his time....marriage among friends lasts longer anyway, so keep it friends until she's ready for the other again.

Have a great time in Disney! Would love to see another update after your trip. Nothing like two "friends" together all day every day for a week to pump it up!

I think you should give her her tickets and let her decide what to do with them. She made a decision to go, it's her problem now. As sweet as she is, she has to learn personal responsiblilty. I think even Judge Judy would even agree with me.;)

Judge Judy would definitely agree with you. Since the tickets have been bought and there are no refunds, it is not your problem that she decided not to go.

:lmao: I remember reading this when it was started, but didn't read all the posts at that time. Finally sat and read this through.

OK here's the skinny.
1. I could kill these kids....
2. They decided to be "friends" which means that she is coming with us again. Since I already cancelled her flight we had to rebook it which meant she had to pay double for it. I am excited that she's coming because like I said I do love this girl she's great!
3. I told them if it didn't work this time too bad I was going to give her the tickets and a smile and she would do with them as she pleases.

They have been "friends" for about 2-3 months now and see each other ALL the time. WE just tell our son he's in denial, they're dating again. He said he's afraid to ask her out again because they are getting along so well. I asked him when was he gonna ask her out again when he gave her an engagement ring?

When I first started reading I agreed with the majority of the posters that you should just give her the tickets and let them deal with it.

I am glad they are going together as "friends".

My best friend took the DD's BF with them twice. The first time was pretty good, but the second time it was my best friend, her daughter, the boyfriend, a friend of the boyfriend and another friend of the daughter's. The boyfriend's friend didn't want to do a whole lot. The boyfriend was obnoxious because he was around the friend. My best friend had a miserable time. Plus the boyfriend's friend was going to help with food for the boyfriend, and then didn't. They had agreed to this prior to the trip. My best friend didn't want to not feed the guy, so she paid for his meals. Thankfully her daughter broke up with the guy not long after that trip. They also found out that he was using steroids for the football team.

Hope you have a great trip!:flower3: We will be down that way Dec 28th to Jan 3rd.

I don't believe it is illegal to sell a ticket that says non-transferrable on the back. It may be against Disney's policy and it may be against ebay's policy, but as long as you don't misrepresent what you're selling, there shouldn't be any legal issues.

Theme park tickets for Florida parks are goverened by Florida law. I am pretty sure that the FL legislature passed a law making the resale illegal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter