I Chose These Restaurants- What do u think???

my 2 cents ....

both my husband and I thought boma was not that great...the food was ok ,imo 95% is just normal breakfast fare that i could get just as good at other places ( like wc see below) maybe cause everyone raves about it i was very disappointed.( or maybe cause we had the world' worst waiter) won't go back for breakfast...might try dinner next trip but not sure. it was just ordinary to me( guess I really wanted extraordinary!)

ohana's good food but expensive and 2 x would be 1 to many imo. do not know where you are staying but I'd do something else one of those nights. we love whispering canyon since you can get a "normal" sized meal for not a ton of money ( by disney standards) and the food was very good. breakfast skilllet is great and a good bargain at about 10 per person for all you can eat (including very yummy cute pinecone waffles !), dinner skillet not as great but the pork chops are excellent! personally i'd defintly do breakfast and dinner at wc. ( actually we did just that last time unstead of the boma dinner we had ps for since the boma breakfast was only soso) we also like trails end, again good food, good price. either wc or te are a short boat ride from mk so maybe instead of one of the LTT?

scifi and primetime were ok for the theme but probaby wouldn;t go back, once was enough. brown derby was way better food.

lecellier was very good ( hadn't gone since it was the old disgusting cafeteria due to the experinece we had that time... this is 100x better) but our other favorite thing to do at epcot is sample different counter places for dinner ( we split what ever looks good at each counter and move on to the next:o !) that way we get to sample lots of yummy things and get a real taste of all the countries...took us 2 nights last time to try everywhere ( with a couple of "return engagments!" for ones we really liked) but they were some of our favorite dinners and normally we are not fast food fans. we also liked biergarten this time ( hadn't been for along time) the food was pretty good although a little heavy for really hot weather...had delicious cookies ( forget the name, little buttery bars with a jam yum) i could have eaten a dozen! unfortuantly (?) we just don't eat enough to make any buffet worth the price.
rfc was good enough, not great but passable, like any Olive garden type caliber chain restaurant. truthfully we have a better lunch at ak pizzafari..we had good chewy pizza and yummy dessert pizza but the sub type sandwiches looked great and the tusker house cinnamon rolls made us want to try it for lunch next time. if you have kvl for rainforest go since it is a great deal... if you are paying with normal cash imo you can get better or at least as good food ( but not so many choices) for cheaper at either of the other 2 and maybe use the akvouchers for agood bargain.

:confused: Boma good, or Boma eh?

How is the atmosphere? Is it FUN?? Better than Rainforest Cafe (I never went to Rainforest!)

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter