I Have Openings in my Private HHN RIP Tour October 6

#jealous!

edit: oops I'm jealous of the tour, probably not jealous you saw something to get that reaction lol

pattyw, we all had fun !!

One of the homies on my privat tour posted some pics on the
Something About Nothing thread

Take a peak at that thread and come chat with us

Tour was awesome. Nice bunch of us. It was really humid after the rain, but we all saw the houses twice, and went into the scare zones several times. I really liked the costumes in the Fallen House. Saw was the least favorite. Being able to not wait in line makes me never want to do HHN without the tour.

Tour was awesome. Nice bunch of us. It was really humid after the rain, but we all saw the houses twice, and went into the scare zones several times. I really liked the costumes in the Fallen House. Saw was the least favorite. Being able to not wait in line makes me never want to do HHN without the tour.
Glad you enjoyed yourselves. As I posted in another thread I've never done a tour in 14 years of HHN and I seriously doubt I'll start anytime soon. I'll stick with Express Passes and do my own touring.

I agree with you on Saw...just terrible...not enough scareactors in the house to make it scary.

back on subject of our private tour

Hope Robbie shows more of her hhn pictures here once she gets settled at home
And any one else that took pictures during the event

We did the scare zones many times and all felt trick and treat was outstanding
Saw more and more different SA each time

Fallen had a great house ending if you saw the last 3 Parts near the exit of the "falling angel"

Out of the many times I have done that house, I was able to catch it 4 times now

I did notice some in our group
were scared of one of the SA in the houses
Too bad we could not take pictures of that

I have two more days for hhn

Woot!

already thinking of next years hhn tour

back on subject of our private tour

Hope Robbie shows more of her hhn pictures here once she gets settled at home
And any one else that took pictures during the event

We did the scare zones many times and all felt trick and treat was outstanding
Saw more and more different SA each time

Fallen had a great house ending if you saw the last 3 Parts near the exit of the "falling angel"

Out of the many times I have done that house, I was able to catch it 4 times now

I did notice some in our group
were scared of one of the SA in the houses
Too bad we could not take pictures of that

I have two more days for hhn

Woot!

already thinking of next years hhn tour
The tour was excellent, a lot of rain before but during the tour weather was fine hot and muggy. Last year was my first time to HHN and we did stay and scream twice and did all the houses one night and most of them again the second night, with not much wait. That was also the second week of HHN.
However doing the private tour is much preferred. I cannot recommend MacRaven enough and the group I was on the tour with, we had a great time! No waiting to get into the houses is just part of it. The lounges with private restrooms all over Universal was a nice touch, and the deep knowledge your tour guide has truly adds to the experience. Especially if you ask questions they, or at least ours, will share awesome stories and tidbits with you. It seems expensive overall however if you price out an express pass, food, parking (it included one valet car parking), it is not that much extra. If you only have one night at HHN I think this would almost be a must if you want to do the houses more than one time.
Overall I thought HHN 27 was very good. I thought the scarecrow was the best, Ash vs. Evil Dead was the most fun, and Saw was by far the worse. I thought the Trick R Treat scarezone was awesome but none of the other scarezones really did anything for me. Bill and Ted's was EXCELLENT as always and I hope they can find something to make up for it next year. I keep being amazed at how organized this event is, how dedicated the scareactors are, how amazing and detailed the houses are and overall how much fun it is. Looking forward to next year.
Ron

The tour was excellent, a lot of rain before but during the tour weather was fine hot and muggy. Last year was my first time to HHN and we did stay and scream twice and did all the houses one night and most of them again the second night, with not much wait. That was also the second week of HHN.
However doing the private tour is much preferred. I cannot recommend MacRaven enough and the group I was on the tour with, we had a great time! No waiting to get into the houses is just part of it.

Ron it was so nice to meet you and chat during the tour. You are right, it was a great group of folks to tour with. It was a pleasure to see Mac again, meet you and Keishashadow and her hubby, Lynne, goofeyfigment and her hubby and Jeff. My sister and I had a great time.

Thank you to Mac for a great tour. All your great planning for your VIP Tour made for a fantastic night of fun. You are kind and thoughtful.

Here are some more pics of HHN
77778C3B-A95B-4AA8-8624-F3FFB768CBA6.jpeg 36BAAB54-B23C-411E-9AFB-D422F1045366.jpeg 83960D88-3DF3-4D2C-B676-255DA12F5D64.jpeg 13E89006-B44E-4E7D-AC85-D6555A013B67.jpeg 9029397C-8F41-425C-8CC7-F3B149DF9992.jpeg 4BEA6B1C-5FC0-444F-9D96-33B84B054B4F.jpeg
98351A63-7A17-4F07-A1C1-5B53CAFEA05F.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your hhn pics Robbie

And thank you all for sharing your thoughts about the tour

We had a great group this year
I enjoyed spending time with all of you

It was a perfect group
Four newbies this year but within the first hour of the tour, we all got to know each other like a family

Such a nice group of homies to spend that night with!

Loved the break time at LaBamba when we were able to chat and share our thoughts later that night

If you have pictures to share, would love to see them

(Either on the thread or by email)

Keep in contact with me as I start planning 2018 private Rip Hhn tour in early spring

Came back to add a big thank you for your kind words to me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter