I Just Booked Dessert Party for July!

I tried for July 14 and was told no availability :confused: Don't know if it's my party size (6) or if they aren't doing it that night. I can't imagine it's booked full already.

I just called as soon as I read this and there are no openings for the entire time we are there (June 3-15) :sad2:Our DD10 really wanted to do this. I guess I will keep calling back and hope for a cancellation.:confused:

Can this be booked on the website like other dining or do you have to call? We did it last summer and booked before all this online ADR stuff came into play :) Thanks!!

You have to call.

For those that keep being told no fireworks, I would hang up and try again. My lady (Dottie) said they weren't booking for reservations after May 31. I said, "Oh I noticed that the WDW website had changed it's fireworks for summer and thought MAYBE it was in the system." She did a little digging and found it! I would keep trying until you get a CM that knows about it if you really want it.

HTH!
~nicole

Just got a reservation for Friday 9th July. When I called they originally said that it was only booking to the end of May. I told her that I knew that people had booked for July and she did a bit of digging and found it!! Looking forward to it!

Okay I called and tried again and got it thisn time. July 14th. You guys are awesome.:worship:

Calling now for July 23rd - wish me luck!!!

OK, I got July 22nd - they didn't have the 23rd? But I'm happy regardless! And my choco-holic DS is thrilled beyond belief!!!!!!!!

i just tried to book Sept 14th since we are going to MNSSHP that night and was told it was sold out. :confused::eek:

I Saw this thread and was FLOORED:worship: I have been calling everyday with the exception of the last three days. It seemed like they were not going to extend the original dates. Thanks to my DIS friends. i just booked June 10th for my DS and myself. The CM told me it was only through the 31st of May. I was very adamant and told her my reliable friends on the DIS are booking into August.:laughing: So be persistent. Some of the CM's do not know its been extended. All i can say is YIPEE!! :yay:

I'm so excited to see all of you were able to book this! If any of you are visiting on July 24, please feel free to say hello fellow Disboarders! :)

-Nicole

We are so excited!!! Booked July 9th. I have been waiting for a month for July to open up...and saw this thread and called to book...thanks so much!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter