I Just Booked Dessert Party for July!

I just called as soon as I read this and there are no openings for the entire time we are there (June 3-15) :sad2:Our DD10 really wanted to do this. I guess I will keep calling back and hope for a cancellation.:confused:

We called today and had no problems booking for June 12th for a party of 3. I would call back. Good luck. :goodvibes

Thank You ! Just booked Friday July 23rd 2010 for 3...

I'm so excited to see all of you were able to book this! If any of you are visiting on July 24, please feel free to say hello fellow Disboarders! :)

-Nicole

Calling now for July 23rd - wish me luck!!!

OK, I got July 22nd - they didn't have the 23rd? But I'm happy regardless! And my choco-holic DS is thrilled beyond belief!!!!!!!!

July 19th - all set to go.

All these bookings for the week we'll be there. I guess I better get moving before there's nothing left :scared1:

Calling now for July 23rd - wish me luck!!!

OK, I got July 22nd - they didn't have the 23rd? But I'm happy regardless! And my choco-holic DS is thrilled beyond belief!!!!!!!!

I booked the 22nd, too! My sweet-toothed DD is very excited.

Just booked for a party of 8 on on our last night at Disney, Tuesday June, 15! Should be a perfect ending to our week.

We also were able to book: July 3rd for 5 people. I think this is for the early showing of the 4th of July fireworks. I hope so!! They were checking several days during our stay and there seemed to be availability for most of them at this point. I think even the 4th of July was available.

We also were able to book: July 3rd for 5 people. I think this is for the early showing of the 4th of July fireworks. I hope so!! They were checking several days during our stay and there seemed to be availability for most of them at this point. I think even the 4th of July was available.

We went on July 3 last year. BE SO GLAD you will be at the dessert party!! The value of going this night is worth at least $50 per person!! When we left the DP it was CRAZY. People knocking over strollers, pushing down older people, it was nuts! It was an EMH night in the MK and some people were trying to go across the hub to stay, but CMs were directing everyone out through Future World, and so basically you had 2 versions of the running of the bulls going in opposite directions :rotfl: I was glad to be in the safety of the dessert party area :) :)

Oh, and to answer your question, it IS the preview of the July 4 show and it's AWESOME! Especially being able to enjoy it with no one in front of you and not being sweating and crowded into a mob of people. I would have to say the dessert party on July 3 was THE BEST Disney decision our family has ever made :goodvibes Enjoy yourself! :thumbsup2

Wow! Thanks for your reply SRUAlmn. Now I feel even more excited! We'll just have to be very careful leaving with our stroller, etc.

Wow! Thanks for your reply SRUAlmn. Now I feel even more excited! We'll just have to be very careful leaving with our stroller, etc.

Yes, please do! My sister and I actually lifted up someone's stroller for them after theirs got smashed in between people and tipped over and the parents couldn't get to their kids :scared1:

We got July 31st. Our first night in WDW and we're doing CRT then the dessert party later! WOOHOO

I called today and changed from July 22 to July 23. Still lots of dates available for later in July.

Oh.. and the CM I talked to didn't even know the dates were extended. I don't think she believed me when I told her I had a July ressie for the Dessert Party, because she put me on hold to check her calendar. Then she came back and said she didn't know the summer dates were out yet. Yikes, they've been out for a week! :scared1:

Help me- what is the dessert party? (sorry if this was explained earlier, I only read page 1). I am guessing that it is on the patio as you leave the "hub" and go to tomorrowland. I also assume it is for Wishes. Can someone give me some details?

I just booked July 28th. I love it when I call and I know more about how to book something than the CM does! (I had to tell the CM to look under Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station to find the dessert party.)

g3pak the dessert party is actually held in the seating area closest to the water at the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station (as I just mentioned). It is held an hour before the fireworks begin at the Magic Kingdom. A full buffet of desserts is served. Yum! Your party has a reserved table that is assigned before you arrive--so there is no "jockeying" for the best table or getting there early to be seated in the best place. When the fireworks begin, many people move up the the railing to watch--but some remain seated at their tables. The cost is pricey-- $21.99 to 25.99 for adults and $11.99-13.99 for children (3-9 yrs) but we have really enjoyed it. Since this is our third time attending the dessert party--I guess we've decided it's worth it! When we go in July, we'll be celebrating MY birthday. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter