I know I'm not supposed to drive....

HvnzCaress

Mouseketeer
I know we're not supposed to drive our cars inside Ft. Wilderness unless we're leaving the campground but I'll be boarding my dog at the kennels. I'm wondering if it would alright to drive from our campsite in the 1800 or 1900 loops early in the am so I can be there at 7:00 when they open. I would then park temporarily in the visitor parking and walk the dog before returning the car to the campsite. I would like to get his walk in before we go to the marina to catch the boat to the MK for EMH. Anyone know if this would be frowned upon?

Originally posted by HvnzCaress
I know we're not supposed to drive our cars inside Ft. Wilderness unless we're leaving the campground but I'll be boarding my dog at the kennels. I'm wondering if it would alright to drive from our campsite in the 1800 or 1900 loops early in the am so I can be there at 7:00 when they open. I would then park temporarily in the visitor parking and walk the dog before returning the car to the campsite. I would like to get his walk in before we go to the marina to catch the boat to the MK for EMH. Anyone know if this would be frowned upon?

Sure, no problem at all. You are can do that. Just park your car in the front parking area and go to the kennel. They just don't want you driving to the campfire singalong, or the marina area, etc. You can also drive your car to the Meadow Trading post and park for I believe 15 mins in there parking area.
YOu will have no problem doing that for you dog! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter