I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA for anyone who uses AT&T: if you're like me and have had a ton of credits on your AT&T account, log in and make sure your autopay is still set up. Amex ran so many AT&T offers last year that we've had a credit on our account since last spring (prepaid in large dollar amounts to take advantage of the Amex offers). The credits are about to run out, so I logged into the account to double check it and autopay was turned off! I have no idea how that happened, but it's worth it to log in and make sure if you haven't logged on in a while.
I never see any offer for ATT on my Amex. But I don’t have a biz account so maybe that’s why.

Has anyone efiled their taxes? We're supposed to get a nice refund and I'm impatient and want to know about how long it took. Last year we got it within a week of filing but no dice so far.
We got ours for fed already. I believe I saw average right now was 2-3 weeks. State varies of course (our state is slow).
Here is a little chart showing when you can expect based on when you filed:
https://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/...tax-refund-chart-shows-estimated-refund-dates

This is our first federal refund in forever and its so exciting! We didn’t change our witholding even though we had a baby last year so that was why I think.

sorry saw someone answered!

Regal Eagle opened! I was hoping it’d open for our trip!

Also- my toddler is messing with me. Hes a tall 2.5 year old and I’ve been debating if I needed to bring his passport to show his age. Lately he thinks its HILARIOUS to answer “how old are you?” with “THREEEE” *giggles*. Child! You are not three! At least today he started saying 6 which.,.hes not THAT tall haha

Regal Eagle opened! I was hoping it’d open for our trip!

Also- my toddler is messing with me. Hes a tall 2.5 year old and I’ve been debating if I needed to bring his passport to show his age. Lately he thinks its HILARIOUS to answer “how old are you?” with “THREEEE” *giggles*. Child! You are not three! At least today he started saying 6 which.,.hes not THAT tall haha
A salute to all meats...but mostly barbecue!!

PertinentBigHyracotherium-size_restricted.gif

Just wanted to jump in to say I made a last minute decision to go for the SW 75000 offer yesterday. FOMO. I had decided I didn’t really need the companion pass because I probably won’t use it much, but then I said, what the heck....even if I only use it a few times, it’ll be a savings. Plus, more points! Anyhow, instant approval. Skimpy credit line, but I knew that might happen. Going to lower all my credit limits again. ( I previously lowered them, but could have slashed them much more, and then I got a couple of biz cards.) Should have done it a while ago. Procrastination is my middle name!

Just wanted to jump in to say I made a last minute decision to go for the SW 75000 offer yesterday. FOMO. I had decided I didn’t really need the companion pass because I probably won’t use it much, but then I said, what the heck....even if I only use it a few times, it’ll be a savings. Plus, more points! Anyhow, instant approval. Skimpy credit line, but I knew that might happen. Going to lower all my credit limits again. ( I previously lowered them, but could have slashed them much more, and then I got a couple of biz cards.) Should have done it a while ago. Procrastination is my middle name!
Congrats party:

I can't remember if I saw this on here but is there a way to carry over the Amex Uber credit to the next month?

And now I understand why you aren't calling. 🤣 🤣 I think some people have had these stay pending for days and days. I can't quite remember now...but I think my wife's was 4 days or 6 days...it was long, that's all I remember!
Mine took a few days also. Longest I ever waited for a chase approval. Mine was at two weeks right off the bat.

I'm thinking of taking my daughter's friend with us to Disney in July. I'll help her mom get a discounted park ticket. I wish I could just swap the name of an airline ticket because I have tickets for my son, but he won't be going. Anyway, the only issue, a first world problem, my family has Pre-check and she doesn't. Not an issue here, but as you know MCO is horrible. What would you do? I was hoping the rule was 13 and under can accompany parent/guardian, but it's 12 so we've aged out there. I do have another pre-check credit via one of my CCs that I could use and just get her pre-check. Would you do that? Use a credit to get Pre-Check for someone to join you on one trip.

I'm thinking of taking my daughter's friend with us to Disney in July. I'll help her mom get a discounted park ticket. I wish I could just swap the name of an airline ticket because I have tickets for my son, but he won't be going. Anyway, the only issue, a first world problem, my family has Pre-check and she doesn't. Not an issue here, but as you know MCO is horrible. What would you do? I was hoping the rule was 13 and under can accompany parent/guardian, but it's 12 so we've aged out there. I do have another pre-check credit via one of my CCs that I could use and just get her pre-check. Would you do that? Use a credit to get Pre-Check for someone to join you on one trip.
We just flew back home out of MCO on Sunday, went thru security around 12:30...the pre-check lines were longer than the regular lines...

I realize it’s very YMMV there but I wouldn’t get pre check for someone to join me on one trip. I’d just wait on the regular line with her

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter