I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving for the airport in a little while. We will be at the parks wed-mon. Tell everyone else to go home. :rotfl:We are used to going in the summer, hopefully it won’t be too bad. I have been watching the wait times in the app the last few days. The pandora rides are the only ones that have seemed too crazy. And SDMT is down every other time I look. We haven’t been since that opened, does it really break down a lot? Hoping at least toy story mania reopens. Have a good rest of your trip!
I’ve never been to WDW in June so these crowds and wait times are a foreign concept to me. Last two weeks of August are the best in terms of crowds. It rains every day and it’s hot and humid but we walk on many rides.

We rode sdmt yesterday and the wait time was never below 120 minutes. No fastpasses left for FOP so didn’t even bother to go to AK this short trip. We leave tomorrow morning but I’m booking fastpasses for August on Friday so at least I have that!

When I went in the beginning of August last year I was able to get fastpasses for FOP. We were also able to get on it again at about 10 PM with an hour wait. While I would normally never wait that long, FOP is honestly well worth it. Good luck!

I’ve never been to WDW in June so these crowds and wait times are a foreign concept to me. Last two weeks of August are the best in terms of crowds. It rains every day and it’s hot and humid but we walk on many rides.
Agree...we use to go then when my kids were in school...from Long Island so the schools start after Labor Day ....now that they are older 30 and 27 we do a family trip for food and wine and since my son lives in Orlando my husband and I do 3-4 short trips to visit him

When I went in the beginning of August last year I was able to get fastpasses for FOP. We were also able to get on it again at about 10 PM with an hour wait. While I would normally never wait that long, FOP is honestly well worth it. Good luck!
FOP is the only ride worth the 90 minute wait. We’ve never gotten in any line that had a posted wait of 45+. We rode it 3 times last trip - we loved it.
When we were there mid-May we actually saw FOP go down to 55 minutes at 6pm. The weather was crappy - downpour everyday that lasted hours - but it did empty the parks.

FOP is the only ride worth the 90 minute wait. We’ve never gotten in any line that had a posted wait of 45+. We rode it 3 times last trip - we loved it.
When we were there mid-May we actually saw FOP go down to 55 minutes at 6pm. The weather was crappy - downpour everyday that lasted hours - but it did empty the parks.

Yup, we got on it about 10:00 at night after a huge downpour had come through AK. I think the posted wait time was 100 minutes but I could tell looking at the line that there was no way it was that long. It is an incredibly cool ride!

Yes we rode it once last August and it was amazing! The plan is twice this year since we will fastpass it once and I paid $220 (for 4 of us) for a special pandora breakfast through my travel agent which guarantees access to the ride since we will be getting to the park at 8am. That $220 includes transportation to the park from our resort and a buffet breakfast plus access to the ride. Plan to ride NRJ finally this year.

Agree...we use to go then when my kids were in school...from Long Island so the schools start after Labor Day ....now that they are older 30 and 27 we do a family trip for food and wine and since my son lives in Orlando my husband and I do 3-4 short trips to visit him
Our schools(NJ) always start the Thursday after Labor Day so we see many NJ and NY families in late August. We also meet tons of UK and Australian families.

And better look at auto shops that’ll take Amex if you decide to go that route.
Luckily I already have one I plan on going to, they're great. Last time I split the payment on my SPG and Marriott Personals.

The bad thing is, they're one of the best and they just opened, so this is like DCL on opening day - I can't even get connected!

Our schools(NJ) always start the Thursday after Labor Day so we see many NJ and NY families in late August. We also meet tons of UK and Australian families.

Wow that's even later than ours. We're always the Tuesday after Labor Day in my immediate area because we have Kings Dominion nearby.

can someone please help ASAP???? I just got a WEIRD email from bath and body works detailing a 68+ transaction on a m/c debit number that I don't recognize- I don't know what to do here! it's my email, but not any 'last 4 digits' I'm familiar with....

can someone please help ASAP???? I just got a WEIRD email from bath and body works detailing a 68+ transaction on a m/c debit number that I don't recognize- I don't know what to do here! it's my email, but not any 'last 4 digits' I'm familiar with....

Don’t click any links or call any numbers in the email. They may be phishing you. Trying to trick you into giving them personal and sensitive private/financial information. Check your card accounts directly with the bank/issuer — again, don’t call any numbers or click any links in the email. If these transactions do appear on any of your credit cards, report them as fraudulent and the bank/issuer will take care of them.

If I want to modify my SW reservation that I have a companion attached to and I've already purchased EBCI, I have to cancel the companion (losing the $15), modify my own reservation, then relink my companion and pay for EBCI again. Is that correct? I've modified reservations with a linked companion before, but never after having EBCI for the companion. Normally I wouldn't bother, but my return flight from CA dropped by over 4,000 RR today.

Don’t click any links or call any numbers in the email. They may be phishing you. Trying to trick you into giving them personal and sensitive private/financial information. Check your card accounts directly with the bank/issuer — again, don’t call any numbers or click any links in the email. If these transactions do appear on any of your credit cards, report them as fraudulent and the bank/issuer will take care of them.
this is so strange...that's what I was thinking, I went over all my card #'s,and none of them match the email. It's simply an erecipt for a purchase neither of us made yesterday. I checked the bank accts, nothing there (just in case) should I just leave it alone? I can;t call any issuer b/c it doesn;t match anything of mine! IS this from the store, or a complete fake? I don't see how this could get more info from me if it's phishing....(I never click on emails anyway)

this is so strange...that's what I was thinking, I went over all my card #'s,and none of them match the email. It's simply an erecipt for a purchase neither of us made yesterday. I checked the bank accts, nothing there (just in case) should I just leave it alone? I can;t call any issuer b/c it doesn;t match anything of mine! IS this from the store, or a complete fake? I don't see how this could get more info from me if it's phishing....(I never click on emails anyway)
Can you find a phone number for the orders department of BBW--independently from the email!--and call to see if there is in fact a huge order in your name?

If I want to modify my SW reservation that I have a companion attached to and I've already purchased EBCI, I have to cancel the companion (losing the $15), modify my own reservation, then relink my companion and pay for EBCI again. Is that correct? I've modified reservations with a linked companion before, but never after having EBCI for the companion. Normally I wouldn't bother, but my return flight from CA dropped by over 4,000 RR today.
I think someone here has been able to call and modify them and keep EBCI?

@MrPTato @Alexle2007 ?

Can you find a phone number for the orders department of BBW--independently from the email!--and call to see if there is in fact a huge order in your name?
I guess I can try calling the company direct..... my big question mark is why the weird m/c number? it says it was a debit card inserted payment-and a bunch of legit looking purchases (like half price lotions etc) I'm familiar with what to do when it's one of my actual accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter