I Saw Mommy Kissing Goofy Claus - Dec '09 - DAY ONE, FINALLY (2/20) - PG# 40

See, now, I am bitter about this ticker situation. When my trip was scheduled for September, it was booked as bounceback, so I had a ticker going from back last October, and it was SO far along...

Had to start over at square one for this December trip. :headache:

Regardless of where our sliders are on our tickers - we will all be there SO soon!

MadilynnsMomma, I figured since you dropped by my pre-trip report I should return the favor and see what's happening over here with yours! Off to a great start so far. Love the birthday goodies. They are too cute. What a wonderful way to help pass the time while you wait for December to get here.

I got a new ticker a couple days ago too. Mine also started all over. Either way it is still good to be down to 3 months. Almost ADR time!

Hey! Jen
subbing in...since we keep crossing paths...all caught up!!!
I love your invites you did a wonderful job!! DS3 had a Mickey Mouse clubhouse/surf party for his b-day this year! Nothing spectacular but fun fun all the same!!!
I like your agenda so far; we have not been big on dining at WDW (we eat on a budget--next year we plan to go on the DDP) I have heard wonderful things and seen awesome pics of the Italian resturant in Italy. DD21 & DDbf ate at Japan in May and said it was OK!

can't wait to hear how the crowd levels will be and what you think of the resort ya'll chose (CBR)!
looking forward to follow along!!
Connie

So, clearly I have been slacking at my PTR and I apologize :rolleyes1 to my dedicated followers :laughing:!

MadilynnsMomma, I figured since you dropped by my pre-trip report I should return the favor and see what's happening over here with yours! Off to a great start so far. Love the birthday goodies. They are too cute. What a wonderful way to help pass the time while you wait for December to get here.

I got a new ticker a couple days ago too. Mine also started all over. Either way it is still good to be down to 3 months. Almost ADR time!

Thanks for coming over!

We met with the cake lady last weekend and she laughed at me and told me that I came more prepared than most brides! I came with a sketch of the cake I was envisioning and multiple fonts to chose from for the font on the Mickey hat (we went with traditional Walt Disney font)! Also, I just put in an order to Oriental Trading, so more goodies are on their way for the birthday fun!

Hey! Jen
subbing in...since we keep crossing paths...all caught up!!!
I love your invites you did a wonderful job!! DS3 had a Mickey Mouse clubhouse/surf party for his b-day this year! Nothing spectacular but fun fun all the same!!!
I like your agenda so far; we have not been big on dining at WDW (we eat on a budget--next year we plan to go on the DDP) I have heard wonderful things and seen awesome pics of the Italian resturant in Italy. DD21 & DDbf ate at Japan in May and said it was OK!

can't wait to hear how the crowd levels will be and what you think of the resort ya'll chose (CBR)!
looking forward to follow along!!
Connie

Thanks for coming over! The family I went with in 2006 was on the dining plan and when I told her we were going this year she told me it was a must to be on! DH and I are big foodies, so I think we'll be glad we went this route!

It's almost birthday time! You know what that means??!! It's almost ADR time!

August is more than half over!!! :cool1::banana::yay::woohoo::dance3::worship:

They were A LOT of work - just a heads up!

I'm an avid card maker ( I actually sell Stampin' UP!) and scrapbooker...so I'm all about lots of work! I handmade all of our wedding invitations and the kids birthday invitations thus far! It's such a super cute idea!!! Can you tell me how to get the Disney font? I finished our countdown calendar this morning...except I need a title :flower3:

I'm an avid card maker ( I actually sell Stampin' UP!) and scrapbooker...so I'm all about lots of work! I handmade all of our wedding invitations and the kids birthday invitations thus far! It's such a super cute idea!!! Can you tell me how to get the Disney font? I finished our countdown calendar this morning...except I need a title :flower3:

I too am an avid scrapper, but making these was tedious work... they were a big step up from the invites we made her last year though!

Here's a good link for fonts: I LOVE DISNEY

There is A LOT to check out on this site - so enjoy :)!

OH MY WORD! Well, if you find me missing from the DIS, it's because I'm on that website :lmao:

We'll be sure to put out and ALL POINTS BULLETIN! :rotfl2:

I'm really curious!:confused3 I was thinking of making my own t-shirts and pillowcase as christmas gifts. but, I'm already addicted to this and if its that good and takes up that much of your :surfweb: time maybe I shouldn't:rotfl:

will have to check it out tonight!!:woohoo:

Okay, so after I went to that website...the fonts worked. Now I went back into word to actually make something with them and some of them don't work :scared1: Do you know what I might be doing wrong???

Oh my gosh! Those invitations are so cute it makes me wish I had a child so I had an excuse to make such things :cutie:

Okay, so after I went to that website...the fonts worked. Now I went back into word to actually make something with them and some of them don't work :scared1: Do you know what I might be doing wrong???

Did you put the downloaded fonts in your Fonts file folder in you Control Panel file folder? I am semi-computer dumbed down... I cheated and used google. Found ya this: Font Help

HTH!

Here's another website that offers a pretty user-friendly basic Disney font: dafont.com. We should all share our scrapbook pages! It may be another fun way to pass the time til vaca!!

Here's another website that offers a pretty user-friendly basic Disney font: dafont.com. We should all share our scrapbook pages! It may be another fun way to pass the time til vaca!!

Ohhhh I love this idea a lot!!! I'm only on Day 3 (19 pages:scared1:) of an 11 day disney vaca! I better getting movin'!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter